What time do you wake up on gameday? (eastern time) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What time do you wake up on gameday? (eastern time)

What time do you usually wake up on gameday

• Before 7 am

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 8-9 AM

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • 10-11 AM

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • 12 PM

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Right before kickoff!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Just wondering what time other fellow dolfans wake up on game day

Usually around 12 so I can watch pregame and then the game. I hate getting up early on Sunday and not having anything to do and gametime being so far away.

watch espn from 11-12 cbs gameday from 21-1 and then the game or do something else until game time if we have a late game or watch a devision rivals game hoping they lose

If its a home game I'm up before 7. Get my Dunkin Donuts coffe and about 6 bags of ice from Winn Dixie and any last minute things we may have forgotten. Meet at my brother's house where we load up the 4-Runner with the food and plenty of adult beverages, tv, tables and chairs. On the turnpike no later than 815.

On away games? It depends on what I did the night before. :beerbang:

Always in time to see the entire game.

I'm usually up around 9:30-10:30 . I hate getting up any earlier because then it feels like it takes all day for the game to start.

I usally wake up about somewhere at 9.

I wake up at NOON. West coast time 9am. I roll out bed onto the couch then at 10pm I roll off the couch into bed.

:beerbang: :beerbang:

Wow. From the looks of it, I got a hell of a BUZZZZZZ going by the time most of you get up!!!:rawk:

Well lets see Saturday night (into Sunday morning) I probably stay up until 2 or 3 A.M. usually reviewing my football picks of the week. I normally tend to wake up around 8-9 AM (Eastern time) on my own just from the anticipation of NFL. Then I start watching pre-games shows, NFL Network, ESPN, CBS, Fox... the works.

In the parking lot at Dolphin's Stadium by 8am that means up by 6:30am... gone many a game w/o a wink of sleep. From there I usaually drink, eat(breakfast and lunch), pre-game nap. And go in at 12:15-12:30 to see kicker and punter. I LOVE this SHHHH....

Away games up at 11 to watch ESPN untill game time and watch NFL Sunday Ticket (3 tv's 1 is for PS2).

Back
Top Bottom