What u think of this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What u think of this?

phinfan88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
cutler, greenway in the 1st
then taking greg blue in the 2nd to help us solidify our secondary

blue is a gem in the draft.he has amazing potential and i think we need to get him

Its possible, we need a QB and OT too, but I think our secondary is very important for us both in FA and in the draft

phinfan88 said:
cutler, greenway in the 1st
then taking greg blue in the 2nd to help us solidify our secondary
How are we going to get Cutler and Greenway in the 1st? and Blue's not a 2nd rounder imo anyway.

Ozzy rules!!

why is everyone hating on Leinart. Theguy is awesome. Even though we (usc) lost the Rose Bowl he still through for 365 yards and with over a 60% completion rating. I would take him in a heart beat. Saw every game he played in college. The guy is a true leader. A franchise quarterback.

westcoastfinfan said:
why is everyone hating on Leinart. Theguy is awesome. Even though we (usc) lost the Rose Bowl he still through for 365 yards and with over a 60% completion rating. I would take him in a heart beat. Saw every game he played in college. The guy is a true leader. A franchise quarterback.

Leinart will be long gone by pick 16 and I believe he "threw" for 365 yards. What type of English do they teach at USC.

I would love Greenway. I believe that both Cutler and Greenway will be gone when Miami picks, though. But there are always unexpected players who slip. I think Kiwanuka from Boston College might fall a bit maybe even to #16. Another player who might drop depending on how he checks out at the combine is McNeil, maybe into the 2nd round. It's possible Miami could end up with Kiwanuka in the 1st and McNeil in the 2nd.

where did leinart come from? no one mentioned him but the guy randomnly saying the hating post unless i missed something. I'd love blue he is very fast and loves to tackle and be konwn as the best tackler in Georgia so taht shows a lot and his drive for greatness and doesnt' think INT first but tackle whcih is what we lack and the hitting he provides.and who was singletary? dont recall the name. greenway is compared to urlacher if anything from waht i know.

He! even the best of us miss spell words.The Leinart thing started because everyone is creaming over cutler.They have mock draft's that have Cutler a head of Leinart.

Hey! Even the best of us miss spell words. The Leinart thing started because there are mock draft's that have Cutler a head of Leinart. I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom