what was said in the post game interviews? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what was said in the post game interviews?

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Guys, I am dying to find out what Wannstyedt and co said after this loss. What were the freaking excuses now? please fill me in.

They were all hiding in the showers (seriously).

That's what I heard when I was listening. They didn't even want to come out and talk.

Only heard the first 7 minutes. Basically said the they played very badly. He gave credit to the Texans but said it wouldn't have mattered who they played, they would have lost. Chambers played real well, every one else played real lousy. In regards to Royals, he felt he played no worse than anyone else. Blamed lack of tackles, penalties, mental lapses and lack of Plays. No sacks, ints or fumbles- from the defense. Felt penalties really killed us, like with Ricky's run. He doesn't question going for 2, "we" thought ablut it and wanted a seven point game. Ricky would have been in if he hadn't lost his shoe, but minor is just as good in 2 pt and 3rd down situations.
No explanation for what happened. This was ther first home game and they were not understimating or looking past the texans. No explanation on how to make sure it dosen't happen next week, except to watck the film and analyze the mistakes and lapses. Analyze, but not over analyze. TD by bradford, they were 3 deep and an early tackle was missed.

Back
Top Bottom