What Was the Offensive Gameplan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Was the Offensive Gameplan?

I think the line is too big a mess for Rosen. This is preseason for that offensive line. 2 new starters (literally off the street) one guy playing a new position. Give them 2 more games to get better and make the change. Of course Isodara was replaced by Broehm today and this Wiltzman May play over both so stay tuned.
Boehm got in there today? How'd he look (relatively speaking)?

There was an offensive gameplan?
someone (I believe Caldwell or baldinger) posted a thread on Twitter of our offense last week. Between receivers downfield blocking on pass plays, whatever fitz is doing and poor line play I can't fathom what is going on. It's all so random and chaotic. I would support playing guys like Ford, gaskin, laird because the money makers are not cutting it.

Game plan was play to live another day - because a win was never in the cards - the gift that keeps on giving, well he just did that

The players have no passion and the coaches have no plan.
Ross set the tone.
Find something else to do on sunday for 2019.
Check back next year.

I think the line is too big a mess for Rosen. This is preseason for that offensive line. 2 new starters (literally off the street) one guy playing a new position. Give them 2 more games to get better and make the change. Of course Isodara was replaced by Broehm today and this Wiltzman May play over both so stay tuned.

Oh yea, that line is probably the worst in the league. It’s not safe to play behind.

Their offensive gameplan was the same as last week, which the Ravens knew and the Pats knew. Have a bunch of different formations and play types in the first 20 plays, which is why we see lovely plays like the end around where Grant got tackled 5 yards behind the line immediately upon receiving the ball. Like everything else this staff has done, they developed a gameplan that the Pats could run successfully, not one that actually applied to the team we have on the field.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but, on some plays in 1Q, it looked like the Pat's D was flowing to the gap the runner was taking in the instant the ball was snapped. Gameplan initially looked like emphasizing the run.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but, on some plays in 1Q, it looked like the Pat's D was flowing to the gap the runner was taking in the instant the ball was snapped. Gameplan initially looked like emphasizing the run.

It was evident what the play would be in some instances. I could tell without film study. Surely the Pats could.

They took that one shot to Parker early that I thought he came down with, then nothing. Ballage needs to be on the bench though.

It's difficult to see a gameplan when you can't even make a first down.

Clearly Fitz is struggling physically. Did you see the effort he had to give to get that 15 yard pass to Williams? It was more of a shot put than a throw. My question is, how does Flores not see this in practice? There is a distinct and noticeable difference between the velocity for Rosen and Fitz. There is also a distinct difference in decision making, though not in the way Flores would have you believe. I just can’t figure out why he dug in his heels with Fitz as the starter. It almost seems like he did not want the Rosen trade and it’s a F you to Grier for trading for him against his wishes. Judging by the current state of things, I seriously doubt it is some master plan by Flores to motivate Rosen while building him up by sitting and “learning” from watching Fitz play qb.

Back
Top Bottom