What was Wanny thinking | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What was Wanny thinking

Mr Yu said:
Thanks , Yoda.

- Saw Star Wars III . I think IV is going to be great.

:confused: I'm not Yoda - thats another poster. And there was no Star Wars inflection in this. I don't get the reply.

Time to stop focusing on Wanny and the past and look to Saban and the future.....bashing Wanny is like bashing your ex wife.....you need to move on and get on with your lives. :lol:

FinsOwnBrady said:
:confused: Could Have Wanny messed up the the dolphins team any worse. To how many average players did Wanny give a big contract to Reggie Howard 21 mil and they are saying he might not even compete for the starting spot,Jenno James hasn't proved anything and he got a huge contract.David Boston got a rediculios contract that would of ate up a bunch of the cap, now we resighned him to a minimum. He gave the eagles a 2nd round pick for Feely.Then Ricky Williams retires so he gives the rams a 3rd round pick for Lamar Gordon what was he thinking a 3rd string back for the rams. The chiefs wanted to give us a 5th round pick for Surtain a proven CB.Then they barely gave us the 2nd round pick. I think coaches should get drug tested because Wanny was on something.:confused:

Im sure theres more that Wanny has done that i haven't covered so lets hear it.
It all started with Jimmy Johnson.He wanted Wanny to get the job.Then Wanny made it worse.

"Who?! I'm sorry but I don't anyone by that name."

- Shaq on Kobe. (It's how I feel about Wanny)

I am one of the few people that dont actually blame wanny, he done his best. He was just totally out of his depth. I blame the people who hired him--oops that was us. He is gone now so lets forget the Spiellman-Wanny era, and look forward to the Mueller-Saban dynasty :D

Wanny was not head coach material. His forte was defensive coordinator under a strong head coach. Chicago hired him because of Dallas' record not because of his head coaching experience, and it showed there. The only reason he ended up in Miami was because of JJ, and like chicago, he couldn't make it.

That was 2004 and now it is 2005 and a new coaching staff, so lets move on!

Wanny landed his 11th commitment to pitt and is from baldwin pa and went to pitt and coached at pitt before. He is everything for pitt. I agree he did not do a good job in miami but i mean thats on spielman and a must win mentality. That was everyones fault. Im just excited about saban and the new look fins.

Back
Top Bottom