What was Worse? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What was Worse?

Bigger Goat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am in a debate with my "friend" who is a Jets fan about bigger screw miscue this season. Holmes drop against Miami or Steve Johnson's drop against Pitt in OT. Lets threw out Steve's drop would have won the game no question as it was in OT. Lets throw out Holmes' drop could of cost the Jets the playoffs and he makes 10 million dollars more than Johnson(as if we didn't Holmes is much worse,) but just judge on on choke. I think Johnson's was worse because it was more of a direct line to his chest as he got turned around more, and Holmes has his drop coming in at more of an angle. Johnson's defender was mildly closer, but still not a factor. I also think the fact Johnson was just at the beginning of the end zone where Holmes was only had a yard or two before he was out of bounds comes in to play.

What does everyone else think?

All things being equal, i think Santonio's was WAY worse. Johnson was running much faster and had a defender within 2 yards. Holmes was literally on an Island by himself.

just off of the catch itself, its holmes by a landslide. he literally had no one anywhere near him. But Johnsons was in OT and against a team they had no business beating.

Back
Top Bottom