What we all should be really worry about....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What we all should be really worry about.......

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This is my real concern OFFENSIE LINE............Tony wise hasn't impress me ever since he was hire...His blocking schemes haven't convince me and obviously it shows.On sunday I'll be attending camp and I hope to see some improvements ..

Originally posted by minus
This is my real concern OFFENSIE LINE............Tony wise hasn't impress me ever since he was hire...His blocking schemes haven't convince me and obviously it shows.On sunday I'll be attending camp and I hope to see some improvements ..

no i think we should really worry about special teams and penalties. please dont be a bonehead and blame something that has nothing to do with why we looked so bad tonight. one night its smith and dixon and next its nails and Spriggs. get over it and quit blaming the coach for something he has no control over! this is preseason and we have no consistancy let alone people not knowing when to move and not to move and where they should be. :monkey:

if you take 2001 Wise's 1st yeat into consideration - you can see where minus is coming from :calm:

Armstrong seemed OK last year. School is definitely still out on Wise

You should be worring about your whole offense not just your offense line. So far Ricky Williams has been dominating everyone he's faced. You got got a great return giving New Orleans your first round pick and a contional 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round pick. Most likely your going to be sending the third rounder. Fielder looks like Drew Bledsoe LOL. He is doing great so far. Looking forward when we play.

Back
Top Bottom