What were you guys thinking when....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What were you guys thinking when.......

im sure some of the guys hear were sticking needles in ricky voo doo dolls while wishing death upon him.

MelbournePhin said:
im sure some of the guys hear were sticking needles in ricky voo doo dolls while wishing death upon him.

i have a lil puppet of ricky i put it in my basement and i do never wanna see it again

I thought 'I can't wait for this season to be over so people can remind me about it all offseason.'

Last year was like a nightmare....loss after loss.....but then we kicked the Ram's a$$ and it was like Christmas.....especially the Bua block on the Wes Welker run back. I almost stopped wearing my Dolphins jerseys because of all the crap I heard, but I stuck it out....hopefully we can get off to a nice start. :)

KPDolfan424 said:
I got wasted on sudays (more than usual) and sat in my room with the lights off.

Quite the opposite for me, I was actually thankful Ricky did what he did, otherwise we'd be stuck in the Wanny/Fiedler age of mediocrity. Yes it was painful to see my fins struggle but I felt it was necessary in order to get the much needed facelift that we now have.

By mid-season I was already thinking Draft positioning. I was very upset that we kept losing and I cotinued to cheer for them every week, but at the same time I was kinda excited that we were going to have a top 5 pick. Also, when we lost to Baltimore to close the season, it was really the first Dolphins loss I didn't really get upset about. We locked up the #2 pick, but if we had won we had a chance to be picking as low as #7.

Nublar7 said:
By mid-season I was already thinking Draft positioning. I was very upset that we kept losing and I cotinued to cheer for them every week, but at the same time I was kinda excited that we were going to have a top 5 pick. Also, when we lost to Baltimore to close the season, it was really the first Dolphins loss I didn't really get upset about. We locked up the #2 pick, but if we had won we had a chance to be picking as low as #7.

LOL!!! I too got excited about draft positioning. Unlike others however, I wasn't rooting for the phins to lose just so we can get a higher pick. Don't you hate that? LOL

I was very upset in that last game however when Welker ran that PUNT back for a TD. Cost me $500 LOL. I was in a pool and picked the Ravens to cover the 10 point spread. Sure enough the Ravens didn't cover because of that run back. The phins were done and all that run back did was give them hope. That was the only game in my life I ever got upset with a Dolphin TD LOL!!!

I always believe that sometimes to go forward you must take a step back. I believe for this team to truly get better certain players on the team needed to be traded. This team was never gonna be good enough with the lack of talent being balanced.

I was looking forward to getting rid of some of the guys on defense. Not because I thought they were bad. I know guys like Thomas and Taylor are elite. But I was looking forward to a completely new era. Only problem is that they traded the one defensive starter I wanted to keep and kept the 2 I wanted traded lol!!!

Seeing how the defense is turning out though I am gonna love to see how Thomas and Taylor do. Even if it is for just 1 or 2 more seasons here. I still expect Thomas to definitely be traded next year.

Last year just felt like an extremely long bad dream. We all wokeup once Saban was finally hired. Let's go Dolphins! :cooldude:

as soon as ricky retired i knew it was over....so i made a makeshift nuce and tried to hang myself

Slappy8800 said:
as soon as ricky retired i knew it was over....so i made a makeshift nuce and tried to hang myself
I tried to keep my head up after the Ricky situation, but after Boston blew his knee out and Chester went down, I realized that it was most likey over.

I got excited EVERY week, I wore my Dolphin gear to the Bar every single Sunday, and cheered for them like never before. I actually enjoyed watching the "fair-weather" fans slowly but surely stop showing up for the games. I enjoyed being laughed at and mocked for my team being horrible, because NOBODY can dispute my passion for the Fins.

I dont care how bad we are, no real fan is ever ashamed.

Back
Top Bottom