What Will It Take To Get Gase Fired? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Will It Take To Get Gase Fired?

I think if we lose the final three home games, Ross will be weighing his options.
To be honest as an owner I would have fired Gase today for his post game PC. It really showed Gase's attitude and who he is: a coward with a loser attitude. When I listened to that (especially his explanation of the 3rd and 10 on our last possession) I almost threw up.

They’ll probably lay down vs. the Bills next weekend since the Bills actually play like they have something to play for, then either play well in a loss or actually beat NE the week after, then get crushed vs. Minnesota effectively ending all wildcard hopes. Then play out the final two meaningless games finishing 7-9 or so. I don’t know where this leaves Gase, but I doubt wholesale changes get made.

Pats are sure to blow their annual game against the Dolphins - they treat it as a preseason game, a tuneup for the playoffs to try different things.

Belichick knows what he's doing, one loss at Miami = 1 more year of Gase, Tannebaum, and especially Tannehill.

Mike Lombardi did say earlier this year in reference to Tannebaum, "whatever you do, don't foul him out."

When your franchise employs mediocrity from top to bottom (what does Marino even do?) you get mediocre results. Ross is a mediocre owner.

We can have 25 more threads about this and it won't matter. Nothing will change and if Gase got fired Ross will still keep the FO the way it is so nothing will change. The only way things will change is by cleaning house but Ross has never done that.

Ross will call everyone in his office, coaches, GM, scouting people and he will yell and demand changes be made...but won't make any changes himself.

This is how we wind up in this position year after year.

Flipping off the media while punching Omar Kelly in his fat head. Then going into Ross's office taking a huge dump on his desk while calling him a big eared doofus.

I'm sure Ross will realize it was Gase's first time doing it and give him a pass on that, as well.

Good luck finding a good DC who is willing to jump into a dumpster fire for just a year why we evaluate the coach again. You'll be left with some new guy who's never been an DC, or a coaching re-tread hoping to take the HC [position from Gase.

Good luck finding a good DC who is willing to jump into a dumpster fire for just a year why we evaluate the coach again. You'll be left with some new guy who's never been an DC, or a coaching re-tread hoping to take the HC [position from Gase.

Same with any decent OC. They would never come here to work for Gases crap offense.

This offseason? Probably nothing short of ****ing Ross’ wife.

First sign Ross is going to fire someone is he gives them an extension. He likes to pad the severance package. Gase gets an extension he is gone by week 7 the next season.

Jacksonville shook up their team today, their OC fired, Bortles benched for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom