What Will Make You Happy This Upcoming Season Win Or Lose? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Will Make You Happy This Upcoming Season Win Or Lose?

not tanking,i can deal with a rebuild

A QB to build around would be my fantasy...

But going back to reality, Seeing an actual Re Build with insight and understanding that "Rome was not built in a day but rather acquiring solid Young quality players focusing on OL or DL. Most likely DL with this draft that is weighted heavily with quality DL guys. Would like to see one of these 2 areas significantly upgraded enough to basically be able to mostly move on and focus on the other area next year. Wouldn't mind seeing an addition of a FA, Young and top shelf and successfully experienced LB either. But just seeing a first year focus on rebuilding one of the trenches would show me a sign that our Team has actually experienced a level of Football evolution, greatly overdue and extremely Welcomed.

Marked improvement at vital positions (IOL, ODL, Secondary, and COACHING)...

I can live with 4-12---5-11, just so long as it doesn't look like an episode of the Keystone Cops. It makes me a bit more comfortable for the next stage/season (QB...impact FA's).

This year will be a win for me if I see consistent o line and d line play. Offense: Protect the QB and open holes for the RB. Defense: Stop the run and get to the QB.

If I see that this year whether they win 3 games or 13 games I’ll be happy. I just want to see consistency

I'll judge only on the last 6 games. Give the new system/players time to get embedded.
Mostly I want to see Flores and staff act like a real NFL organization. Gameplans, adjustments, mismatches, the players look prepared and emotionally ready.
Obvious improvement in players. Evidence they will play better next year. Evidence they belong in the NFL
A good rookie class. I don't expect 4 All-Pros, but visible talent and mentally able to digest the system.
Evidence of good coaching. Seeing players from '18 playing better in '19.

I want us to hit on a pass rusher preferably through draft. Someone who comes in as a rookie and has 6-8 sacks and shows some serious potential. And I’d like to see one of our young RBs Drake or Ballage (or both) really step up and run/catch the ball with a purpose and have a good season 1200-1400 APY and 8-10 TDs. I actually think Ballage has a lot of potential. And then finally I’d like to see the young guys who looked good this year take another step forward Raekwon, Jerome Baker, Minkah if those 3 all improve I will be happy. I’m not even gonna set a win goal because I’m not expecting many but I hope we remain competitive and show some heart and physicality even in losses

Beat the Pats 2x this season (at home and ESPECIALLY Away!)

If I see us starting off as a competitive team that is physical in the trenches that makes weekly improvement and is playing its best football at the end of the year, I'll be very happy.

I want to see:
  • Flores maintain the locker room by the end of what will likely be a poor season record wise.
  • Actual adjustments week to week (and halftime) in offensive and defensive gameplans.
  • Some sign of optimism that our 1st time coordinators can end up being excellent in the near future.
  • A complete rebuild of our trenches on both sides...at least a vision for what it will look like in 1-2 yrs.
  • Us hit on at least 3 legit starters in the draft, and land 2-3 reasonable FA depth signings.
  • A clear plan to getting our next QB.
  • Development of our young stars & better position coaching in general

Tom Brady breaks his vagina and is forced to retire.

I’m with you except for the above.

I hope he plays long enough for us to have righted the ship.

I want to beat that motherfkr down. You want to be the best, you gotta beat the best.

I don’t want him riding off into the sunset. I want to slump him over his horse beaten and bruised and slap that nags arse into a frenzy.

Give me a couple of years of owning Brady before he goes. Please.

a middle of the pack defense and the worst offense in the league. Should get the number one pick with an improving defense.

After the Superbowl Sunday, Feb 2, 2020 the announcers say, "and Miami is on the clock"

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

Just win, baby!

Weve sucked for 20 years, not once in all that time have I thought we were a good football team. I'd like to end this season with the opinion that we will no longer suck when 2020 rolls around.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.

Yo. Relax bro. It's just a game. :lol:

That's a savage quote. Where's it from?

Back
Top Bottom