What Will Miami Do If .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Will Miami Do If ....

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Both Barkley and Griffin stay in school? My gut tells me Barkley will stay in school and Griffin will enter the draft, especially since he won the Heisman. But what do I know I'm just a fan with no sources or contacts. Just listening to them when interviewed I get this feeling. However, what if they both stay? Does Miami stay where they are in the draft order and draft BPA or do they trade down and draft an OL? Man, I hope they both enter the draft because we need a QB badly :(

Blackmon in round 1, Weeden in round 2

The Dolphins fanbase will cry enough tears to fill the Grand Canyon

Trade the house for Luck; Big Jake and Paul Solai or C. Wake and swap firsts ought to do it.

Trade down and steal B. Weeded in the 2nd or 3rd. Weeden might be the best pro-ready QB outside of Luck/Barkley.

Think again .. It's rumored that Baylor was trying to get Griffin another year of eligibility and coming form a Military family, it's very possible Griffin stays in school!!!

Think again .. It's rumored that Baylor was trying to get Griffin another year of eligibility and coming form a Military family, it's very possible Griffin stays in school!!!

He got that extra year because of an injury in 09....IDK he is going to be the wild card in the QB draft this year...Barkley more than likely will go back and maybe try for the heisman...I think if he would have won that this year he would turn pro...

Back
Top Bottom