What will Mueller do first as Dolphins new GM? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will Mueller do first as Dolphins new GM?

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
OK First order of business...who will Mueller bring in to help this team...can he start as soon as tomorrow...start signing and making moves...or check out the team?

First off Mueller has to get Ricky a contract that is reasonable. 2nd off Mueller has to sign Bobby T, R.W, or whoever is BPA. We need secondary help so he shold start there. I have faith in Miami and they will do good this year Hurray for Saban and Mueller. Wayne The Time has Come

DolphinDevil28 said:
...Bring Nick Saban his coffee and newspaper.
:up: WHile I like the move he's just a personnel director not really a GM(it's a nice title though)

I imagine the first thing to move will be his bowels... which he will trade to Wanny in the U of Pitt for a second rounder.

We probably won't be able to see Mueller in much action until next March and April. Now is his time to start scouting for next year's FA and draft. The main reason Spielman wasn't let go earlier is because he had already spent the entire 2004 season scouting for the draft, and Saban didn't want to loose that knowledge. Now that the draft is over, he is gone and Mueller can start scouting.

Isn't is amazing how we went from Wannstedt and Spielman to Saban and Mueller in 6 months? Wow!

he is just a personel director with a title of GM.
he will just recommended stuff to saban and its up to saban to do what he wants with randy's recommendation.
wiedermer handles contract issues, wont be randy.

DolphinDevil28 said:
And a glazed donut.
1t-1.gif
:wink:

Maybe Mueller can find us a Center or O-Lineman during the supplemental draft....if not, then maybe he can get us a guy during the training camp cutdowns. I think we can do better than Seth McKinney.

DolphinDevil28 said:

Jesus dude. That was EXACTLY what I was gonna post. Almost word for word. :lol:

Weidermier is one of the best. So no worries.

Back
Top Bottom