What will Ross tell us about hiring Hickey? Post what you think he'll say..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will Ross tell us about hiring Hickey? Post what you think he'll say.....

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here's mine........Mr.Ross " I just want to say thank you to everyone who interview for this (half)position in our (dis)organization. All 14 of the guys we spoke to let us know how happy they'd have been to have a position of power with no power. They all loved the fact that we already had a HC in place and would not have to bring someone they share a vision with. Most of them said looking for a HC would be a waste of their time anyway. They also said they were really looking forward to working in an office with Aponte and loved the fact her and Philbin stucked together in dealing with the guy they's be replacing. Further more they love the fact that while every other team was scouting at the senior bowl, the new (half)GM would take the week off. After all, scouting the seniors is highly overrated.We were very happy with all the candidates, specially since most of them didn't have any experience as GM's but in the end, we got the one guy we REALLY and I mean Really, wanted all along. This is a great day for the Miami Dolphins and I'm sure we have started a new trend in the NFL. We feel that we have set the wheels in motion for a new way of filling up a job position."

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom