What will the FINS record be in 2005? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will the FINS record be in 2005?

Seems like there`s a "What will our record be" thread every 10 days or so...that`s cool though, not much else going on. We`ve got the toughest schedule in the league, new coaching regime blah, blah, blah, so I say 8-8, maybe 9-7 at best. No playoffs this year, but we`ll get there in `06.

7 or 8 wins.............9 if very lucky. The QB, OL, and CB questions are far too big to be any better than that IMO.

It all depends on AJF. If he pulls it together as he showed signs at the tail end of last year, w/the improved line & running game... we go 9-7 or 10-6. If he continues to throw more TD's to opposing LB's then our WR's and gets in a battle with Gus, then we go 7-9. There's no way we go 4-12 again.

The Dolphins will make a strong run at the playoffs, and they will be there, you heard it here first.

The Fins go 16-0 and win the bowl. From there they create a peace keeping task force and bring Democracy to the middle east without a single bullet being fired.

They then go 16-0 and win the bowl in 2006. Duing the offseason they discover every major cure for every medical problem known to man.

In 2007 they go 16-0 and win the bowl cementing their dynasty as the greatest team of all time. Nick Saban becomes a God among men and moves to the Grotto to live with the only other Man-God Hugh Heffner.

9-7

Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Jason Taylor to Pro Bowl

playoffs- depends on hwo well teh AFC East is but If NE sucks this year then probably we might sneak in the wild card spot.

Between 6-8 wins, i'm thinking more like 6 though, the AFC is too good for me to expect a run at the playoffs. A 3-3 record in the division would have me doing backflips.

I look at Miami and I see alot of talent. That doesnt mean a thing though, so depending how the talent works together is what will determine your record.

My guess is 4-6 out of division and 3-3 in division from looking at the schedule. SO that would be 7-9.

But, you guys, like many other teams in the NFL could be anywhere, IMO, from 6-10 to 10-6.

Its a matter of how these teams do in close games. NE has shown they can win them, teams like Buffalo and Miami havnt.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
I look at Miami and I see alot of talent. That doesnt mean a thing though, so depending how the talent works together is what will determine your record.

My guess is 4-6 out of division and 3-3 in division from looking at the schedule. SO that would be 7-9.

But, you guys, like many other teams in the NFL could be anywhere, IMO, from 6-10 to 10-6.

Its a matter of how these teams do in close games. NE has shown they can win them, teams like Buffalo and Miami havnt.

Note to certain fans of other teams, this is how a person with some common sense posts. Take notes, there will be a test next week. ;)

5-7 wins. Tough scheduele. new coach, no QB, horrible Oline. The fins will be lucky to reach .500

Back
Top Bottom