What will the FINS record be in 2005? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will the FINS record be in 2005?

FinsOwnBrady

Brady Sucks!
Reaction score
I think they will go 10-6 with all the players they have on offense and with their new system they should be one of the better offenses in the league. There defense has always been good and i don't see that changing even tho they lost Surtain and Knight. Knight was slow (5.0) 40 anyway and it's going to be fun watching him try to cover Moss.

What will the FINS Record be in 2005?

Who will make the Pro Bowl for them? CHambers, Mcmicheal, Thomas,maybe Madison he will have to cover the other teams best receiver.

BuffaloJayhawk said:

He said the Fins record, not the Bills. Man, we always joke about it, but these Buffalo fans really can't read. :shakeno:

I'd say 6 and 10 at least, 8 and 8 at the best. That would be a great start for a new system, new coaches and only 1 offseason of preparation for the new regime. If the darn line could improve immensely under Houck, we could win 10 or 11, but I don't see that happening so fast. MOre likely next year!

Pro Bowl: JT, McMike and Chambers are very likely. I think Madison will be solid but not Pro Bowl. Maybe Zach one more time but not as likely as the 3 I named first.

fins will be 9-7 or 8-8 and as for pro bowlers they will be on, some or all of the following: Chambers, J.T., Thomas and Mcmike possibly one or two more on special teams like welker or mare.

17 Broncos at Dolphins 31 (W) 1-0
20 Dolphins at Jets 23 OT (L) 1-1
14 Panthers at Dolphins 27 (W) 2-1
BYE
23 Dolphins at Bills 19 (W) 3-1
26 Dolphins at Bucs 23 (W) 4-1
34 Chiefs at Dolphins 27 (L) 4-2
27 Dolphins at Saints 17 (W) 5-2
24 Falcons at Dolphins 27 (W) 6-2
23 Patriots at Dolphins 26 OT (W) 7-2
30 Dolphins at Browns 20 (W) 8-2
26 Dolphins at Raiders 23 OT (W) 9-2
13 Bills at Dolphins 34 (W) 10-2
20 Dolphins at Chargers 23 OT (L) 10-3
10 Jets at Dolphins 24 (W) 11-3
13 Titans at Dolphins 29 (W) 12-3
17 Dolphins at Patriots 20 OT (L) 12-4

12-4 is doable, but will just wait till the season starts (Shall we guys)!! Here's to 2005!!! Playoff bound??????? (maybe). This IJMO
but, think we all should wait a tad until we know our final roster OK. OK. ;)

PASQUALE said:
17 Broncos at Dolphins 31 (W) 1-0
20 Dolphins at Jets 23 OT (L) 1-1
14 Panthers at Dolphins 27 (W) 2-1
BYE
23 Dolphins at Bills 19 (W) 3-1
26 Dolphins at Bucs 23 (W) 4-1
34 Chiefs at Dolphins 27 (L) 4-2
27 Dolphins at Saints 17 (W) 5-2
24 Falcons at Dolphins 27 (W) 6-2
23 Patriots at Dolphins 26 OT (W) 7-2
30 Dolphins at Browns 20 (W) 8-2
26 Dolphins at Raiders 23 OT (W) 9-2
13 Bills at Dolphins 34 (W) 10-2
20 Dolphins at Chargers 23 OT (L) 10-3
10 Jets at Dolphins 24 (W) 11-3
13 Titans at Dolphins 29 (W) 12-3
17 Dolphins at Patriots 20 OT (L) 12-4

12-4 is doable, but will just wait till the season starts (Shall we guys)!! Here's to 2005!!! Playoff bound??????? (maybe). This IJMO
but, think we all should wait a tad until we know our final roster OK. OK. ;)

ok then:shakeno:

11-5

Chambers, McMichael on Offense for Pro Bowl

Taylor, Zach and Madison on Defense

And that white dude that returns the ball so sweetly (forget his name - Wes Welkler or something) on Special Teams.

But here's my favorite: Nick Saban... Coach of the Year.

GO 'PHINS!!! :rocker:

FinsAreLife said:
ok then:shakeno:

Why do you shake your head NO? I am not saying it will happen. I am just saying it could happen. You never know until the end. We'll see. Playoffs should be are goal but, 9-7 would not make me mad at all. I, like you would like to see them in the playoffs right? I have been a fan for 23 years and I always feel we can do it. This year is no different win or lose. I am behind them no matter what.

I am thinking about 6-8 wins for us this year. Our QB situation is gonna hurt us this year like last year. Our defense and running game will have to win games for us until we get a good QB.

Not as bad as it looked

The dolphins are alot better then there 4-12 record showed as i recall the only game that the dolphins weren't in was the monday night game against the jets.
How many games were we in until our QB threw a pick and the other team took it all the way. They led the league in interceptions thrown for touchdown. We also didn't have a running game which will dramatically be better then last year. So with there adjustments that they have made so far they should be pretty good

Back
Top Bottom