What will the FINS record be in 2005? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will the FINS record be in 2005?

Wagon Circler said:
I can see the fins having from 1 to 9 wins this year. It will be interesting to see what happens with this team.

Ps. the guy who said 12-4 and a sweep of Buffalo is on crack.

:fire: Why do you say I'm on crack? You don't even know me and I do not use drugs or anything! I resent you as a BILLS fan to come here and tell people they use drugs and other things just because I think with my own opinon does not mean you have the right to attack me. So, I think we can beat you and we can go 12-4 this is my opinon. It does not mean it will happen no one and I repeat no one can predict what fore tells this year. Like your opinon down below from your post " The Buffalo Bills will go deep into the playoffs in 2005, I guarantee it." Well, it is still your opinon but, what you say at the end of your quote "I GUARANTEE IT" well, I think you might be wrong there and no I don't think you are on crack for saying it. It's your team wish for the best always that's why we're fans isn't it? As I do for my team the Dolphins always. Good Luck to your team this year. But come Oct 9 and Dec. 4. I wish nothing but pain and misery to the BILLS only on those 2 dates. :evil: Out.

I had to bring this thread back just to see what our expectations were this summer. There was another thread about this in which the majority of the posters perdicted about 6 wins.

:dolphins:

phillyphinphan said:
I will not put a win number on this years team, but I will say this, if we sign Schulters AND Law (that's a big if as far as Law goes) we WILL be in the playoffs.....

We got half of those signings and almost made the playoffs :eek:

I say 9-7, we will win the last six games of the year, Chris Chambers will have a breakout year, after initial angst about Ronnie Brown's early play, he will be proven to be an excellent starting back, Saban will be proven to be an excellent coach, and our defense will lead the league in sacks.

How'd I do? :D

I think some people don't realise this was the 2005 predictions, as everybodys picking the record for 2006 that are jumping in.

A little early for this don't you think? We don't even know what players will be here or be gone and who we will sign.

Tommatt said:
I think some people don't realise this was the 2005 predictions, as everybodys picking the record for 2006 that are jumping in.

Yup. They'll catch on. ;)

Back
Top Bottom