What will the players' relationship with the HC be like? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will the players' relationship with the HC be like?

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Chances are that Tomlin or Little Schotty is hired.

Now both these guys are young, so why would a veteran like respect some one who's never been a HC or someone who doesn't have that much coaching experience in the first place?
Wasn't that Mooch's problem in San Fran?

On the other hand they could relate with a younger guy better.

What are your thoughts?

It aint gonna be too pretty if we hire either of those guys. Our entire defensive line right now is almost older then both of them...

I want a younger coach the players can relate to and respect at the same time. Young in the NFL is 30's, not many players are playing past 35 (atleast starting) so you could assume people like Zach, Jason, etc could relate. I don't know anything though. I just want something new and refreshing, maybe that's the problem with our organization for the past..who knows.

I want a younger coach the players can relate to and respect at the same time. Young in the NFL is 30's, not many players are playing past 35 (atleast starting) so you could assume people like Zach, Jason, etc could relate. I don't know anything though. I just want something new and refreshing, maybe that's the problem with our organization for the past..who knows.

Well I doubt it could be a problem, we don't really have any head cases.

Your kidding yourself if you don't think there will be some issues between players and a coach younger and less experienced than themselves.

The only thing that will garner respect is winning, if thier losing that situation could go to hell in a handbasket real quick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom