What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel

dwadeattack

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well, its looking a lot more like Ricky is going to be part of the fins this upcoming season. Im sure that many of the people will boo, some will clap and others will sit there, but I wanted to know what my fellow dolfans on this website will do when the PA announcer says "And starting at Running Back, #34, RICKY WILLIAMS!"

dwadeattack said:
Well, its looking a lot more like Ricky is going to be part of the fins this upcoming season. Im sure that many of the people will boo, some will clap and others will sit there, but I wanted to know what my fellow dolfans on this website will do when the PA announcer says "And starting at Running Back, #34, RICKY WILLIAMS!"

He's a Miami Dolphin, so I'd cheer.

dwadeattack said:
"And starting at Running Back, #34, RICKY WILLIAMS!"

You won't have to worry about that. Because the PA announcer will be saying:

"At running back, from the University of Auburn, #23, ROOOOOOOONNNIIIIIEEEEEEE BROWN!!!!"

WestVirginiaFan said:
For me to throw a pop bottle...lol

I didnt know that Jason was the #1 HS back in the country....sweet!!

"If" Ricky returns it's still not official

Ricky has been talking alot lately about returning to our Fins but its all talk, I believe when I see him in a Fin 34 jersey.

Actually, last year they stopped announcing individual players and just announced 'your miami dolphins team'. and the whole team would come out at the same time....probably because so many of the players were getting booed?

I hope they go back to the old way, it was more fun..

I'd do nothing, I don't respect him, but he would be a Dolphin.

I'll be throwing a temper tantrum :tantrum:

UNTIL he runs for 200 yards. :mdfin:

Back
Top Bottom