What with the conference championship and SB contenters comments? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What with the conference championship and SB contenters comments?

EvilDylan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Can we please just make it through pre-season without major injuries? Can we also please win our first game before we break out the anointing oils?

Guys, I'm as excited as you are about everything but lets just do this step by step. We don't want to start acting like Jets fans now do we?

Can we please just make it through pre-season without major injuries? Can we also please win our first game before we break out the anointing oils?

Guys, I'm as excited as you are about everything but lets just do this step by step. We don't want to start acting like Jets fans now do we?

Can we also please stop with the Debbie Downers that flood the forum? Can we also have high hopes for a team that has potential to make it to the playoffs? Can we also please stop with the whining, bitching, and moaning, every three threads posted?

Oh wait... after all, this IS FinHeaven.

Exactly!

I wasn't trying to be a Debbie Downer BTW. I'm very pumped about our draft I just hate seeing posts that are polar opposites. ie...this draft was great or this draft was the wors in the history of the franchise the trifecta trifuctup.

Exactly!

I wasn't trying to be a Debbie Downer BTW. I'm very pumped about our draft I just hate seeing posts that are polar opposites. ie...this draft was great or this draft was the wors in the history of the franchise the trifecta trifuctup.

Are you the same guy as the OP?

Are you the same guy as the OP?

Yes, nothing about my original post was being a downer. I was just saying that saying we are gonna get to the AFC championship game or be superbowl contenders is a bit of a stretch considering how much work we have ahead of us. We haven't won a single game of the 2010 season yet so no one knows where we are, but we all know where we aren't. We aren't in the playoffs, we aren't in the SB.

I would just like to make it through training camp and preseason without injury, and maybe win our first game. :D

Yes, nothing about my original post was being a downer. I was just saying that saying we are gonna get to the AFC championship game or be superbowl contenders is a bit of a stretch considering how much work we have ahead of us. We haven't won a single game of the 2010 season yet so no one knows where we are, but we all know where we aren't. We aren't in the playoffs, we aren't in the SB.

I would just like to make it through training camp and preseason without injury, and maybe win our first game. :D

Sounded like more of a complaint than anything. With your rhetorical questions and whatnot.

I Love Lamp

brickloudnoisesb-1.jpg

I've been meaning to speak with you about that....you may want to lay low....you're probably wanted for murder.

How can you forget Sex Panther... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. :hclap:

Back
Top Bottom