What Would Constitute A Successful Season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Would Constitute A Successful Season?

What Would Constitute a Successful Season?

• Playoffs or Bust

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Coaching Staff Proving its on the Right Track

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Young Talent Developing

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Being Able to Fully Evaluate Rosen (is he or isn't he the guy?)

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Is Grier making all the decisions? I don't understand some of the posters pov on Grier.... why is he the scapegoat? … Does he listen to the coach and say "point taken but we will do this instead"?

Unless you (and others) have a personal vendetta against the guy please explain this thought process.
It's a personal vendetta. There are some people here who hated the promotion of Grier and will not waiver from that. To evaluate a possible tenure of a GM who is in charge for the first time based on a late 2nd round pick is absurd.

It's a personal vendetta. There are some people here who hated the promotion of Grier and will not waiver from that. To evaluate a possible tenure of a GM who is in charge for the first time based on a late 2nd round pick is absurd.

And without knowing how this off-season will work out

In the sense that "big" decisions on what direction to go with respect to the QB position, yes we do need to see what JRs ceiling is, but if the best way to do that (in the opinion of the staff) is to sit him initially, then so be it.

Forgive me, though, if I put more faith in their expertise, than that of a fan forum poster on this specific issue.

I wouldn’t because fan forum posters have about the same success rate at picking QBs (with less information) that NFL GMs and scouts do.

Back
Top Bottom