What would it take to land Lee Evans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would it take to land Lee Evans?

UltimaKilo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The title says it all. He would definitely be a great #2 next to Marshall and I can't imagine why he couldn't be had for our 3rd round pick. What do you think of Evans and is it possible to land him?

Wow, now that's an interesting thought... would be a great fit. Do you know what he makes?

It would take vision. So you can forget it happening unless Buffalo throws in an undrafted free agent OL from Monmouth Valley State who can play all three positions in the middle of the line.

In Buffalo he had a bad season, but was showings signs of life, averaging 15.4 yards playing on an offense which was worse than ours. He would take pressure off of Brandon Marshall and vice-versa. He's not a player the opposing defense can forget about. With Bess in the slot, it would be a very interesting receiving group.

He's on the last year of his contract, so the Bills can be enticed to give him up for maybe cheaper. We wouldn't need to re-sign him if he gets injured either.

It would take vision. So you can forget it happening unless Buffalo throws in an undrafted free agent OL from Monmouth Valley State who can play all three positions in the middle of the line.

LOL Are we the only ones that see this?

Man, I had a feeling that the Bills were willing to part with him, and now the reports are confirming it. Ireland really needs to move for this guy. He's no #1, but he would make a great #2.

I wouldn't mind having him. The man has always been a thorn in our sides over the years. No matter what quarterback was under center.

Back
Top Bottom