What Would Plan B Be? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Would Plan B Be?

Free agency should be all about the offensive line.

IF they have a young QB next year it would really help his development to protect him and give him a running game.

O Line. O Line.O Line.O Line

Fromm is a less athletic Tannehill. He will never be successful in the NFL. Not a QB that will take control of a game. Good at handoffs though. I’d draft everyone round Fromm.

I'm just curious to see if anyone out there is bold enough to say take Tua with our first pick after this. A hip injury is a pretty ballsy issue to gamble a pick with. Maybe gamble if he is still there in round 2 at the earliest.

Hard to say where we will end up yet with a few other really bad teams but if we end up around pick 5 or later I really hope they would consider adding a CB2 given Howard's knee issues. Need a guy to fill in at 1 if he can't go plus if they ever want to get out of his contract then we will have someone waiting...ready. Would LOVE to see Okudah in a Miami uni.

They are saying dislocated hip which is a terrible injury for an athlete.It is very hard to dislocate your hip without doing real damage to that joint.

This could be a career ender or career ruiner.

Tough, tough break for the kid.

They are saying dislocated hip which is a terrible injury for an athlete.It is very hard to dislocate your hip without doing real damage to that joint.

This could be a career ender or career ruiner.

Tough, tough break for the kid.

He also suffered a Posterior Fracture.

Well we are officially there.

plan b

In some ways, Hurts is a better college passer than Lamar Jackson, but he seems slow to read defenses. Love his athletic ability. Do you see the same things?

I think Herbert is a better prospect than Josh Allen, maybe more in-line with Carson Wenz? My comparison is an old school one...Drew Bledsoe. Thoughts?

In some ways, Hurts is a better college passer than Lamar Jackson, but he seems slow to read defenses. Love his athletic ability. Do you see the same things?

I think Herbert is a better prospect than Josh Allen, maybe more in-line with Carson Wenz? My comparison is an old school one...Drew Bledsoe. Thoughts?
I think he has better accuracy than Allen. I don’t know if he runs as well, but he can move when needed. Love his arm strength too. I don’t remember enough about Bledsoe, been a long time since I watched him play.

I do like Hurts. I like a lot of the other QBs coming out too. Hurts has been putting up some numbers. Many will argue it’s because of being in a weak conference. That could be true, but I recall him playing okay at Alabama.

Last edited:

Ive watched every hurt and Lamar college game. I knew Lamar was a 1st rd pick but wasn't sure how it would translate to the NFL. Right now hurt is better than Lamar on the college level. Nobody thought Lamar could throw. Hurt does better in college right now.
Allen and wentz can't touch Herbert in college. I'm gonna get hammered but Herbert has always been and still is my #1 choice for Miami. Fromm is #2. Flo will have either of those guys in the post season.

Ive watched every hurt and Lamar college game. I knew Lamar was a 1st rd pick but wasn't sure how it would translate to the NFL. Right now hurt is better than Lamar on the college level. Nobody thought Lamar could throw. Hurt does better in college right now.
Allen and wentz can't touch Herbert in college. I'm gonna get hammered but Herbert has always been and still is my #1 choice for Miami. Fromm is #2. Flo will have either of those guys in the post season.
I’m with you, I like Herbert. Saying his name is like saying a bad word to some around here. I’m curious how much Hurts stock is going to rise.

I’m with you, I like Herbert. Saying his name is like saying a bad word to some around here. I’m curious how much Hurts stock is going to rise.
Hurt is very much hated on this board. The most used arguement is tua beat him out. The next is the ridiculous big 12 sucks arguement.
But an honest eval. He is run first, but so was Lamar. Nobody thought Lamar could throw. If you openly watch hurt, he has a cannon. Now can he make the jump like Lamar is the real question...I think he does.
Now get this, there are many posters that thinks Fromm is a 4th rd pick...which is just f in absurd.

Hurt is very much hated on this board. The most used arguement is tua beat him out. The next is the ridiculous big 12 sucks arguement.
But an honest eval. He is run first, but so was Lamar. Nobody thought Lamar could throw. If you openly watch hurt, he has a cannon. Now can he make the jump like Lamar is the real question...I think he does.
Now get this, there are many posters that thinks Fromm is a 4th rd pick...which is just f in absurd.
I’m well aware of the hurts and Fromm hate here. I think they both have potential, and neither one will be there round 4 in my opinion.

I’m well aware of the hurts and Fromm hate here. I think they both have potential, and neither one will be there round 4 in my opinion.
Tua burrow Fromm Herbert all go 1st, hurt will be just like lamar and some team will trade back into late 1st for him

Back
Top Bottom