what would you consider..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what would you consider.....

4U2NV said:
That would be a great pick! Tebucky may only be here for this season only and Pool would definitely fill his shoes nicely should he leave after the year is done. If we don't take Pool at 18 my other choice would be Thomas Davis from Georgia who can play both S and OLB which is also an area we can look at addressing in this draft. Junior is on his last legs.

that would be a great pick....but i don't think Davis gets past HOU and NO

Doktor Ivel said:
new orleans voodoo, arena football, i'm diggin the avatar dude.

:) Thanks....I lived there for 2 1/2 years and I was a huge Predator / arena fan when I lived in Orlando for 5 years. Originally from Cooper City (s. fl) and now living in Melbourne....

infiltrateib said:
I'd take both of Minn's first-rounders in a heatbeat.

Just because realistically there is an 80%+ chance that one of the 3 Big RBs is there (and they're all separated by very little), and we could pay them 7th pick salary instead of 2nd. It'd be BETTER than picking at #2.

Then, with the #12 pick, we look at DJ/Merriman/Barron.

I think coming out of the first round with Caddy/Benson and Barron would be a huge, huge success. Then if we get a 2nd for Surtain and nab Baas, and use our 3rd on Shazor... oh man.
:roflmao: :roflmao: That Sig is AWESOME!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

4U2NV said:
Minnesota would love to put themselves in a position to take Braylon Edwards because I doubt he would be there at 7. If we traded with them we can easilly wind up getting a stud RB and then can look at taking somebody to help out our secondary with the other 1st rounder at 18.

Most draft experts already have Edwards going to Minn at 7. If TB selects him instead of Mike Williams then I'm sure the Vikings would be happy with Williams at 7 instead of paying a steep price (and higher contract) to move up to #2.

cardsmadison said:
that would be a great pick....but i don't think Davis gets past HOU and NO

I don't think he does either, but if he slips then we need to get him. I think Houston takes Alex Barron though so he will at least slip by them at the very least.

still possibility of CHI also takin a WR and TEN or SD trying to trade in front of MIN to get one

jbond said:
Most draft experts already have Edwards going to Minn at 7. If TB selects him instead of Mike Williams then I'm sure the Vikings would be happy with Williams at 7 instead of paying a steep price (and higher contract) to move up to #2.

I think the Bears are going to take Braylon at 4. Moose isn't the longterm answer at WR and after him there's no depth. I've talked to a number of Chicago fans who desperately want to see Edwards as a Bear in '05. Plus there's also minor rumors of Braylon potentially going number 1 as well and while I myself find that unlikely the uncertainty might just be enough to worry the Vikings.

The bears signed Mushin Muhammed as a FA for WR. They need someone on Offense however that can make a difference and a solid RB or WR / Edwards would be a good pick. I'll give them taking Edwards a 40/60 shot. Your point is taken and valid.

Minnesota with #7 & #18
Dallas with #11 & #20
San Diego with #12 & #28

All with two first round picks, I'd be happy with any of their two 1st's for our #2 overall.:D

infiltrateib said:
I'd take both of Minn's first-rounders in a heatbeat.

Just because realistically there is an 80%+ chance that one of the 3 Big RBs is there (and they're all separated by very little), and we could pay them 7th pick salary instead of 2nd. It'd be BETTER than picking at #2.

Then, with the #12 pick, we look at DJ/Merriman/Barron.

I think coming out of the first round with Caddy/Benson and Barron would be a huge, huge success. Then if we get a 2nd for Surtain and nab Baas, and use our 3rd on Shazor... oh man.

That would be great........... but not gonna happen! shazor is expected to go early 2nd round

PHINATIC13 said:
Minnesota with #7 & #18
Dallas with #11 & #20
San Diego with #12 & #28

All with two first round picks, I'd be happy with any of their two 1st's for our #2 overall.:D
I wouldn't we have to try and make a run for minnesotas picks, that way we could get one of the top 3 RB's (Brown, Benson, Cadillac)

Back
Top Bottom