What Would You Do And How Would You React? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Would You Do And How Would You React?

I trust Flores more than McDaniels because he wont come in here thinking he is the wonderboy like McDaniels undoubtedly would.

We need a guy who is concerned with keeping his job by lighting a light under everyone's asses.

I could care less. I hope everyday I wake up and read Grier quit, and Ross has sold the team.

Billicheck talking up Flores and y'all think there's a possibility he may bail. No way. Flores will be our HC this Sunday around 10 pm via rumor and Vegas will put us on 4-6 wins next year.

Who is Richards? His name is RAH-SHARD (Richard) He use to play for us in 2005 remember. Kris Richard (RAH-SHARD)

I don’t remember him playing in Miami. My apologies for disparaging the guy’s legacy by adding an s at the end of his name so egregiously.

Indifferent. I'm not so in love with Flores that it would bother me so much. McDaniels could regret it. Seems like Reich is building something special there and they are way ahead of schedule. Many thought the Colts would blow chunks last year. As long as Luck stays healthy Frank could be onto something.

I wouldn't mind at all. I'd prefer not to hire a Patriots assistant coach to be the new Dolphins head coach, so from my point of view he'd be doing me (personally) a favor.

Flores will come.
The Pats have nothing to offer him since the backroom handshake was given to Mc Daniels. He will take over as Brady and Belichek retire at EXACTLY the same time. Book it.

Neither wants to be viewed as success due to the other

I disagree. BB was willing to move on from Brady for Jimmy G and Kraft overruled him. There is bad blood between the two now. Brady will retire before B.B., who will then walk over us for another decade with whatever other pedestrian QB he finds in the 6th round.

Other than the public ridicule sure to follow such an event, I wouldn’t really care too much. With a likely Super Bowl win for him in NE, a defense that is over performing, and the ability to be promoted to stay in NE, I find Flores spurning the Fins at the last hour entirely possible.

Back
Top Bottom