Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick Alex Smith at #2

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pick Braylon Edwards at #2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, let Saban deal with this head ache. haha

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Alex Smith is smokin' now, and if he doesn't go #1, I think you have to pull the trigger. He's young and has a lot of upside, but needs time to develop. It's perfect because we can see what Feeley does as a starter next year. Gus will be the veteran backup and Smith will be learning... If Feeley works out--great! We'll be like San Diego with Brees and Rivers and could get a pick down the line for one of our QB's. Don't forget, there's a sucker born every minute, and if one is willing to trade a 2 for a third-string QB (guess who!), you becha there will be another...

With the trade of the 2nd pick to the vikings for their 2 1sts and 3rd . Then the vikings take Braylon Edwards.
1. 7th overall Ronnie Brown or Caddilac Williams.

1. 18th overall Kalif Barnes, Thomas Davis, Mark Clayton, or Marcus Spears.

At 2nd 46th overall because of us trading down with the vikings we cause a domino effect because of all the offensive players being selected in the first 7 picks the only good players left are cornerbacks until Kansas City picks, forcing Kansa City to trade their 2nd round pick to us for surtain and with that pick we draft either Charlie Frye, Justin Tuck, Mark Bradley, Reggie Brown, Vincent Jackson or Cris Spencer a no brainer.

With the 70th pick overall we pick either , Adrian McPherson, Corey Webster, or Richie Incognito. Then with the 80th overall Courtney Roby, Vincent Fuller, Jason Brown,Vernand Morency or Alvin Pearman.:cooldude:

coach72 said:
With the trade of the 2nd pick to the vikings for their 2 1sts and 3rd . Then the vikings take Braylon Edwards.
1. 7th overall Ronnie Brown or Caddilac Williams.

1. 18th overall Kalif Barnes, Thomas Davis, Mark Clayton, or Marcus Spears.

At 2nd 46th overall because of us trading down with the vikings we cause a domino effect because of all the offensive players being selected in the first 7 picks the only good players left are cornerbacks until Kansas City picks, forcing Kansa City to trade their 2nd round pick to us for surtain and with that pick we draft either Charlie Frye, Justin Tuck, Mark Bradley, Reggie Brown, Vincent Jackson or Cris Spencer a no brainer.

With the 70th pick overall we pick either , Adrian McPherson, Corey Webster, or Richie Incognito. Then with the 80th overall Courtney Roby, Vincent Fuller, Jason Brown,Vernand Morency or Alvin Pearman.:cooldude:

I like it a lot, but probably too good to be true.

Ideally id like to trade town to # 5 with tampa for their 2nd and 3rd round pics, then hopefully take Ronnie Brown at 5. I think if we have to pick at #2 we will take smith unless sf takes him, then we may take brown. Imo

Trade with Minnesota and then get a 2nd from the chiefs!

I like the TB trade best, because we have a better chance at getting the top player we want. Then, we get a high second rounder, and a high third rounder. So we could end up with 3 starters from this trade rather than 1.

at #5 - Ronnie brown
at #37(I think)- Charlie Frye, Ernest Shazor, any WR who falls, a top LB, Antajj Hawthorne, a DE who falls
3rd round- Chris Henry, any of the LB's left, a S, a DT, McPherson

I mean we can get 3 potentialy great players, rather than 2 with the Minny trade.

I might be crazy, but i would take Brown/Caddy at #7 and Matt Jones at #18.

If we were to trade with Minny i doubt Saban would do this though. He's in his first year as HC and would get FRIED by the media if Jones turned out to be a mediocre player or BUST.

If I was drafting and I couldn't get Minnesota to give us the 3rd but got the two firsts, I would still take it. I would try to do everything in my power to iron out a deal with Minnesota before even thinking about making the 2nd overall pick. Minnesota would be my number 1 priority, then Kansas City.:wink:

Frisches13283 said:
I like the TB trade best, because we have a better chance at getting the top player we want. Then, we get a high second rounder, and a high third rounder. So we could end up with 3 starters from this trade rather than 1.

at #5 - Ronnie brown
at #37(I think)- Charlie Frye, Ernest Shazor, any WR who falls, a top LB, Antajj Hawthorne, a DE who falls
3rd round- Chris Henry, any of the LB's left, a S, a DT, McPherson

I mean we can get 3 potentialy great players, rather than 2 with the Minny trade.

I only put the #7 and #18 picks up there to keep it simple. Minny might have to cough up another 3rd or 4th rounder if Saban is sticking to the value chart.

Back
Top Bottom