What Would You Do If... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Would You Do If...

If we win, I expect to be from the defensive side. How many take aways can we give the offense for them to piss em away?
The Bills defense is resurgent, they will lay out Tannehill often.
Last thing, this game is in no way about Gase proving he can win in a pinch, because that game was last week. This game may be a win over a crappy team, but last week's game was about showing your teeth and finding a win. Please go after the season Gase.

Prolly laugh in disgust at how pathetic this team has been for the last 20 years. They should be able to win this one, but it will feel like winning the special Olympics. They're done no matter the outcome.

Last edited:
Bills played hard last week against the Jags and won so regardless of how bad they look on paper they can get it done today and probably will against one of the most prolific FG kicking teams in the NFL EVERY year.

My reaction will also be "Not surprised"

It's possible. They've put up a few impressive games, including the win over Minnesota.

A loss would mean more pressure for the organization and Tannehill and me caring even less than I do now.

I’m already checked out of this season so I wouldn’t “do” anything. Miami had their chance at 5-4 heading into Green Bay. They looked like **** that game and then completely wasted last week AFTER a later in the season bye (rare).

They’re done.

Back
Top Bottom