What would you give up to see the Dolphins beat the Pats? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you give up to see the Dolphins beat the Pats?

I’d give up a half-eaten tuna sandwich from 2013. And I’d have to think hard about it before I agreed.

I'd give kraft, adams, belichik, brady and mcdaniel each a kick in the nuts.

I've seen us beat the Pat's last year, and the year before that, and multiple times before that. Beating them does nothing for me

If the game is within 3 TDS in the 3rd then you know the NFL brass put the keep it respectable call into Foxboro. If that call didn't come outcome will be Worse than last week in 2nd qtr.
Pro's vs Joe's

Id trade the hot women and good weed in my life for some good weed and slightly less hot women....

Its all about sacrifice, guys...

So you're attacking my example instead of my point....always a good trick (I meant meaningless in that, IMO, both team's seasons wouldn't have been greatly affected had the result gone the other way).

I'm just trying to say that the most memorable games aren't always the most important ones, and this could end up being one of them.

Use a better example to make your point.

I’d give up spinach for the week... seriously... the sad part is it doesn’t matter..what a sad state of affairs!

Nothing at all! I'm perfectly content with whatever happens this season including 0-16.
Why? Because there are future resources in place to take this team to somewhere it hasn't been in a long time.
A shot at no more mediocrity, endless cycle of the same, there's finally going to be a real chance at hope.

giphy.gif

I’d give up stupid threads like this

Jeez, i just wanted to have a some fun and daydream a little and I'm getting attacked for reasons that I can't fathom...if you're not interested, don't open the thread.

Back
Top Bottom