What would you give up to see the Dolphins beat the Pats? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you give up to see the Dolphins beat the Pats?

dirwuf

Scout Team
Reaction score
It might qualify as the greatest upset in NFL history, and would be more noteworthy than many Super Bowls...

Would would you give to see it happen?

I wouldn't give up anything in a down "tanking" year. I'd save that for a meaningful game. I mean we beat them in a miracle last year, and they still won the SB while we haven't won a game since.
That’s happened a few times where Miami beats New England late in the season, then New England proceeds to usually win out, hoist the trophy and Miami loses out, misses the playoffs and hoists another coach name placard.

It might qualify as the greatest upset in NFL history, and would be more noteworthy than many Super Bowls...

Would would you give to see it happen?
If we beat them 100 to nothing, this meaningless regular season game wouldn't be .00000001 as noteworthy as the least noteworthy super bowl.

The only thing that would make me happy about this next game is if tom brady's arm falls off from throwing so many TD's on us. Pats are scum they don't deserve the lombardi trophy tampering to get Antonio Brown.. If Karma is anything the pats will fall apart, Honestly watching the saints yesterday i have a feeling its Brees year.

Only way I would give anything is if it actually meant it made the Pats miss the playoffs or the Super Bowl. Otherwise, it's not worth giving up anything.

I mean to me it's about as meaningless as the miracle in Miami from last year. Ohhh. The Dolphins beat the Pats in a game that didn't mean squat to either team. Who cares? Give me a season where there is actually something in the line then I might offer up my dog.

I would give up New England Clam Chowder for a year in exchange for a win!

Back
Top Bottom