What would you give up to see the Dolphins beat the Pats? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you give up to see the Dolphins beat the Pats?

Only way I would give anything is if it actually meant it made the Pats miss the playoffs or the Super Bowl. Otherwise, it's not worth giving up anything.

I mean to me it's about as meaningless as the miracle in Miami from last year. Ohhh. The Dolphins beat the Pats in a game that didn't mean squat to either team. Who cares? Give me a season where there is actually something in the line then I might offer up my dog.

Loss of home field advantage to the Chiefs felt like it could be a big deal at the time.

But I still wouldn't give it back, that was an amazing win.

Not Tua. Not for a meaningless win.

The miami miracle was amazing and will be long remembered by Dolphins fans, but it was utterly meaningless at the end of the season. The rest of the league (including the Patriots) will quickly forget about it

It might qualify as the greatest upset in NFL history, and would be more noteworthy than many Super Bowls...
Would would you give to see it happen?

You're joking....right? The idea that a Dolphins victory would be more noteworthy than MANY super bowls is ridiculous. Even the Miami Miracle from last year is now an afterthought.

I think we need to start an obligatory "What if we win this week?" thread to keep all of these posts in one place and make them easy to avoid.

Belichick is chomping at the bit to play this team again after that debacle last time they were here. He’s going to make this team pay for that “Miami Miracle” and it’s not going to be fun to watch. You think last Sunday was bad?

I would give up the chance to draft Tua. The team needs a lot more than a QB at this point and throwing a rookie with the shortcomings of Tua out there to the wolves would set them back in their rebuild.

Belichick is chomping at the bit to play this team again after that debacle last time they were here. He’s going to make this team pay for that “Miami Miracle” and it’s not going to be fun to watch. You think last Sunday was bad?

I was thinking the same thing. The last time we beat them at end of season before Miami Miracle they came out and creamed us to start the season. Brady won't forget that embarrasment from last year. I expect it to be even worse than in 2018 week 4.

2017 season:​
Mon Dec 11 2017​
at Mia​
Miami 27, New England 20​
2018 season:​
Sun Sep 30 2018​
at NE​
2018 season:​
Sun Dec 9 2018​
at Mia​
Miami 34, New England 33​
2019 season:​
Sun Sep 15 2019​
NE at Mia​

Since I'ma gonna win the VIP survivor pool...guess I'd have to give that up.:chuckle:

This is going to sound really awful, I'm a scumbag. I'd rather ruin their season by seeing someone like Brady go down than win the game. Sorry I'm so sick of NE I just can't take it anymore. I know I'm a lousy person. They'll probably go undefeated and win the Super bowl though.

This year? Nothing.

It would be an amusing blip on the radar, nothing more. They're going to dominate and challenge for a Super Bowl. We're going to suck and challenge for the worst record in the NFL. If they lost to us it would be a mere speed bump, and the damage to us is that we could miss out on the top pick if we win too many games, so this year I wouldn't celebrate the win like I would most seasons.

Honestly, I just want the score to be closer than last week. I want individual players to show better comprehension of the defense. I want to see improvement. Wins aren't front and center of my lens this year.

It might qualify as the greatest upset in NFL history, and would be more noteworthy than many Super Bowls...

Would would you give to see it happen?
Absolutely nothing. I could care less. This is not the year!

It does not matter one way or the other, as it's slightly doubtful Miami will end up either getting in position to get Tua, or maybe even wanting Tua, on the other hand if Miami does beat the Pats, it will be very doubtful Miami reaches the playoffs.

I guess I still would love to see Miami yet again beat the Pats in Miami, but as someone else already said, all i'm will to give is my time.

Surprised by the negative responses here. I wouldn't care if they won another game the rest of the season...just winning here and shutting people up would make the suffering we're going thru tolerable.

i wouldn't give it up voluntarily but i'd probably lose my sanity...

Back
Top Bottom