What would you give up to see the Dolphins beat the Pats? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you give up to see the Dolphins beat the Pats?

LOL at more noteworthy than a superbowl.

Id give up nothing to win a pointless week 2 game vs the pats. They will win the super bowl regardless and we need the number 1 pick.

I'd definitely be surprised as hell if we won, but i was back in 2008 as well. I wasn't even watching, think i had something to do anyway that day, but came home and saw we were up big....crazy!
It was awesome. Funny how Be-lie-cheat looked so confused and they didn't adjust even after halftime. No illegal intel existed yet for the Wildcat, I guess. :lol:

giphy.gif

LOL at more noteworthy than a superbowl.

Not more important, but more remembered....whoever talks about the Broncos-Cowboys Super Bowl in 1978?, but every time a big upset was in the works, this game would get referenced.

One of the most memorable games in Dolphins history is a relatively meaningless regular season win against the Bears in 1985.

I'd be happy to see us not give up 75 points.

Actually, I'd love to see Miami give up 75 points (although not necessarily to the Pats). Why? It's sad that the worst beating I remember is the 62-7 loss to the Jags in the playoffs, which just happened to be Marino's last game. Dan doesn't deserve that; let a gutted and rebuilding Dolphins team give up 75 points so that Dan will no longer be associated with the worst loss.

It might qualify as the greatest upset in NFL history, and would be more noteworthy than many Super Bowls...

Would would you give to see it happen?

This seems like a troll thread. Because week 2 in 2019 will only be historic if the Pats score 80. Otherwise it will be no more memorable or comment worthy going forward.

Not more important, but more remembered....whoever talks about the Broncos-Cowboys Super Bowl in 1978?, but every time a big upset was in the works, this game would get referenced.

One of the most memorable games in Dolphins history is a relatively meaningless regular season win against the Bears in 1985.

So handing a historic defense their lone loss on their SB run, was meaningless? Yes your trolling.

Miami was 12-4 that season and went to the AFC Championship game, I do believe meaningless is BS.

I'd give up the free Sunday afternoon I'd otherwise have. Not wasting my time watching this garbage product.

Yeah, I wouldn't give up those 3 hours just to watch the game.

I'm stuck watching the Dolphins on Game Pass, after the game is over

which means I might not watch a single game this season.

I was expecting the defense to play much better.

The score didn't bother me as much as the overall complete lack of competitiveness.

The constant noise leaking out of the locker room is what really kills it for me.

They should have fixed that in TC.

Anyone who would abandon their team mates after one game, the very first game of the season...

should have been weeded out a LONG TIME AGO.

So handing a historic defense their lone loss on their SB run, was meaningless? Yes your trolling.

Miami was 12-4 that season and went to the AFC Championship game, I do believe meaningless is BS.

So you're attacking my example instead of my point....always a good trick (I meant meaningless in that, IMO, both team's seasons wouldn't have been greatly affected had the result gone the other way).

I'm just trying to say that the most memorable games aren't always the most important ones, and this could end up being one of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom