What would you take for Surtain? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you take for Surtain?

laddgator13 said:
I guess I was thinking about different scenarios that don't usually come up. Since a 2nd this year doesn't seem likely what would your reaction be to get 2 or 3 lower caliber players that have not performed as of yet. If Saban were to find a team willing to give a few young guys what do you think your reaction would be. How would you compare that to getting a 2nd rounder. Just f-ing around, curious.

no thanks

What would be wrong with a 2nd or 3rd year guy stuck behind a stud......

its the schemes not the players, all the players need is motivation and desire.......so a guy or 2 or 3 that saban knows for surtain, could be better than a guy fresh out.....

Saban4prez said:
i don't even care at this point. we're not getting full value. so what does it matter. the guy wants ridiculous money. he ain't gonna get it from us. his exit has gone from ebing a nice simple goodbye and good luck to "get the hell out of here"

Exactly my thoughts.

You guys are dreaming! If we get a second for Surtain praise the lord!

We have major cap problems and every team knows that! Christ to sign our draft picks we might have to just cut the guy and get nothing in return!

I would love to keep Surtain for he is more valuable than what we will get in return.

This talk of a third this year and a second next is a joke! If you can find a GM dumb enough to do that I will pee myself, more power to you though!

Right now I think there is an offer for a third on the table? Saban wants more and he should but its a tough call IMO!

Whats the point of drafting if you cant sign the players?

chub said:
You guys are dreaming! If we get a second for Surtain praise the lord!

We have major cap problems and every team knows that! Christ to sign our draft picks we might have to just cut the guy and get nothing in return!

I would love to keep Surtain for he is more valuable than what we will get in return.

This talk of a third this year and a second next is a joke! If you can find a GM dumb enough to do that I will pee myself, more power to you though!

Right now I think there is an offer for a third on the table? Saban wants more and he should but its a tough call IMO!

Whats the point of drafting if you cant sign the players?

I dont think you understand where we are at with the cap, we will have no problem signing our draft picks

No team is going to want Sutain .He is too much money.

kingfin said:
No team is going to want Sutain .He is too much money.
Looking more and more that this is the truth. Maybe he's here for one more year, then gone.

cowtowndick said:
Looking more and more that this is the truth. Maybe he's here for one more year, then gone.
Yeah .1 more year.I agree with you.Mabey someone will want him this year.but i dont think so.LIke i said too much money.

I don't think what there asking for Surtain is the problem, the money he is seeking is the problem. Unless Surtain lowers his asking price he will be a Dolphin. Next year he'll find out that he's not going to get that much!

Back
Top Bottom