What Would You Want Most | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Would You Want Most

FuturePhin said:
What I want the most. Hmm. Peterson(lb), Hutch(g), Tony F(g) in f/a and then do what it takes to get Leinart in a Dolphins uni.
:yeahthat:

I would like Jay Cutler, than a LT, than a solid d-back so we can get rid of Reggie Howard. :mad:

FinaticalOne said:
Thanks. :)

Thinking about it...picking a LT in the first round would make more sense as far as building this team toward the future. Right now, I'm just so enamoured with Huff's playmaking ability, that it would be hard to not pick him. Anyway, after the combine, and private workouts; I expect Huff to perform so well that he will be off the boards by the time the #16 pick comes around. You're right about the DB point, we have been fortunate to discover DBs later in the draft. There are some interesting prospects at T, at least one of these guys should still be around at #16 such as: Winston Justice, Eric Winston, Marcus McNeil, and Jonathan Scott. We have a great shot at one of these guys being available when it's our turn to pick.

Having said that; looking at the overall picture; if we signed LeCharles Bentley and drafted one of these tackles in the first round, this would answer all of our questions on the offensive line. The line is young and would be set for years.

We could still go back and pick up a DB in the second round (only if there isn't a viable QB option available) or in the third round. But I believe we definitely have to address the saftety position and there are some good safeties coming out in the draft this year, but it can wait till the 2nd or 3rd round.
excellent post,but saban said b4 he doesn't like overpaying for OL help.there going to try alibi at LT,i see them going maybe OL in the 3rd if anything,rember we desperatly NEED a young OLB who can cover the TE. thats our biggest problem on defense except CB position. i still think we will get cutler in the 1st.if we can't i would like OLB,CB,LT as my top # in the draft not neccessarily in that order,also peterson and bentley as FA signings also 1 more FA signing as a WR.WE NEED SPEEED!!!:) :dolphins:

A franchise QB and a better CB. That's all I really care about us upgrading in this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom