What you are missing... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What you are missing...

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Those of you who are NOT a VIP...you are missing the live chat where other fans are chatting about the FA moves and sharing insight in the VIP forum...all WITHOUT ADS!

It's a faster better FinHeaven experience AND you support the site. WAIT until draft...then it gets even hotter. SWEET!

:hclap::brewskis::thanks::hi5:

VIP IS popular...and those who aren't a part of it are missing an awesome experience... No Ads, and live chat. Also coming are some cool Fins memorabila give aways etc. COOL!

I agree. You good posters on here who know your football -- and you know who you are! -- you need to pay up 20 bucks and get on over to VIP.

Some quality stuff in there!

LD

I think they dont realize the magnitude of coolness that exists there....great talk..great laughs.

Seriously .... $20 is a small price to pay to be able to go and express yourself in an environment where you won't get a "No Thanks" just for stating an opinion! There are a lot of good folks here, too but there is probably more sanity there.

How much is it again?

Just read, $20. I'll think about it.

the VIP has come a long way... take it from a guy who bought it long ago, and was bitterly disapointed and even took a hiatus from the site for awhile... to now, I spend 98% of my time in VIP...

i love the chat feature.
i love no ads.
I love the discussion and dialouge that can get going... there are far fewer threads in VIP, but most of them can get to be PAGES long... of great football talk, not catty arguments...

It's worth the $20... I've actually donated multiple times... every dime has been well worth it...

you won't be disapointed...

don't forget... VIP is a place where most of the breaking news is broke first... do yourself a favor and join VIP...

VIP IS popular...and those who aren't a part of it are missing an awesome experience... No Ads, and live chat. Also coming are some cool Fins memorabila give aways etc. COOL!

So much for Mick Foley being king of the cheap pops and shamless plugs?

I think they dont realize the magnitude of coolness that exists there....great talk..great laughs.

But, is there any modesty?

I'm serving up free Cider to all. And come and participate in our 7 round mock draft that starts after FA :brewskis:

So much for Mick Foley being king of the cheap pops and shamless plugs?

But, is there any modesty?

Truth be told there are all kinds personalties in VIP. What makes it great is the different views and opinions that get expressed in VIP without all the drama that can occur in the regular forum. Seriously though its 20.00 bucks and if you are on here daily why not help keep the site here for all of us to enjoy. VIP is getting better daily and the new addition to VIP is a nice change of pace from the main threads and lounges. The VIP chat is great and on gamedays everything you get with VIP makes gamedays more fun for myself. Come on over I dont think you will be let down. :up:

Back
Top Bottom