Whatever happened to Jake Scott? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whatever happened to Jake Scott?

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Last I heard he and Miami were still talking. I haven't seen where he signed with another team. Could it be the reason things have gone quiet is Miami and Scott have a deal in place but are waiting to announce it because Miami is attempting to restructure Wake and Long to get the deal done :idk:

Last I heard he and Miami were still talking. I haven't seen where he signed with another team. Could it be the reason things have gone quiet is Miami and Scott have a deal in place but are waiting to announce it because Miami is attempting to restructure Wake and Long to get the deal done :idk:

One possibility, though a bit hopeful. More likely the two sides are really far apart on money.

Knowing our lovely front office, they're probably waiting to see what they can get from the draft before they make another move

I hope so...really don't want Miami drafting an O-lineman this year...

this is how we end up with columbo's

That was only last year and Jake Scott is no Columbo...but I see your point...I'm ok with an O-Lineman in the 4th cause I'm hoping QB-DE-WR-CB/TE in the first 3 rounds....

I had a look on nfl.com and he's not been picked up yet, we still have a chance.............

Ireland - Hey Jake I hear you want to play in Miami.

Scott - Yeah man I thought about it, what are you offering.

Ireland - A Nickle

Scott -What?

Ireland - You know.... a Nickle, if you want I will splurge for a Buffalo Nickle.

Scott - Maybe I should just go talk to Buffalo, thanks anyways.

this is how we end up with columbo's

Columbo is Sparano's baby... Sparano was the O-line coach in Dallas and he knew Columbo and probably his family as well. Ireland was influenced by Sparano to make this stupid transaction...

well no one else has picked him up yet so I imagine he is not worth what he is asking for. If there is a deal to be made at an appropriate market value, Irleand will pick him up.

Columbo is Sparano's baby... Sparano was the O-line coach in Dallas and he knew Columbo and probably his family as well. Ireland was influenced by Sparano to make this stupid transaction...

I think that they were hoping against hope for a medically miraculous recovery. If you all remember, COLUMBO coming out of BC was a beast. I guess 6 knee injuries will do that to even a beast.

well, now that they got a safety we might rally be completley out of cap room....of course we need a back up safety more than we need a starting guard....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom