Whatever happened to Terrel Buckley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whatever happened to Terrel Buckley

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I thought I heard T-Buck was trying to sign with the Fins and that would be an excellent idea. He had a crucial interception against Peyton Manning 2 years ago when he gave Griese hope and that Wade Smith and Ricky Williams couldn't block Freeney. I believe if he is signed, he has a chance to beat Mario Edwards or even Reggie Horward for a spot.

He is the real T-Buck and Tebucky Jones is the unreal T-Buck..

Yeah I heard that he was trying to re-sign with us sometime last week or early this week. Good at big plays even though he gives a few up from time to time.

Last season he was with the Jets, but he's not on their roster anymore.

Huh? We signed Mario Edwards and now TBuck? So TBuck will be the #5-6 CB on this team?

We have 3 guys who started in the NFL in Madison, Howard and Edwards and Poole who needs to move up the depth chart and could easily be the starting CB next year opposite of Madison. TBuck was a pass interference flag waiting to happen, thats why we let him hit free agency last year and didnt want to resign him. I was delighted when the Jets signed him.

Please no T-Buck. He gambles way too much, which leads to big plays for the other team. Tebucky Jones is the only T-Buck we need on this team

Back
Top Bottom