whats funny though, is that..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats funny though, is that.....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Bills fans come on here acting as if they beat our real team....I give you guys props for executing on our backup's mistakes and you should be happy our injuries came at your right time...but deep down inside you know having all our starters we are a better team....so before you get excited and wet about this win remember that theres still 9 more games to go and one of those is against us....so before you go laughing about beating our crippled team...lets just wait and see who wins our division....remember he who laughs last, laughs best.

so basically what ur saying is u have no dpeth to rely on?

damn thats harsh........thats too bad, i hope your subs never hear u talking like that, they might have another bad game!

And also this will be your starting QB for awhile. What should we have postponed the game until big ears was healthy?

Originally posted by bills_phan
A win is a win is a win is a win is a win...

2nd place is 2nd place is 2nd place is 2nd place is 2nd place...

The point is that----

BILLS WON!

and you

CANT DENY IT

and the reason where being rude is because

you talked smack before the game

and how with your backups you where going to beat us

23-10

Originally posted by mannyfresh
so basically what ur saying is u have no dpeth to rely on?

damn thats harsh........thats too bad, i hope your subs never hear u talking like that, they might have another bad game!

ya somewhat, our depth is relaible only when we have our starters threating or as decoys....I thought our back ups would be better than your starters...but Lucas proved me wrong....and I hope lucas comes on hear and sees this that way now that ive said this he can prove me wrong again!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
And also this will be your starting QB for awhile. What should we have postponed the game until big ears was healthy?

ya I know but hell at least have some recievers to throw to....I hope Fiedler is back when we play our 2nd game.

It depends- 2 sources says 4-5 weeks, and 2 others say 5-9 weeks. We play again in 6 weeks I believe...

Originally posted by Quizlet
The point is that----

BILLS WON!

and you

CANT DENY IT

and the reason where being rude is because

you talked smack before the game

and how with your backups you where going to beat us

23-10

damn, did I hit a nerve? I never denied the fact that we lost...but we all know the real reson why.... I dont mind you being rude just make some sense.

Look- I dont think any of us Bills fan would this if, you guys wherent saying

"Miami will CRUSH Buffalo."

Thats just plain ignorance...and dont use the backup excuse because you guys knew about Fielder, and Gadsden 4 days ago.

no, I will openly admit I said some of those things becuz I actually believed we could beat you even with our backups....but like I said Lucas proved me wrong....you were right and I was wrong...does it make you feel any better?

OK you won, want a cookie?? the funny thing is when you look at the standing in the paper tomorrow you'll see a 5-2 Miami team that is still in SOLE first place in the division. That sucks doesn't it Bill's fans. Enjoy your win now. Drink up, get laid, eat some cookies.

Actually Im already seeing some headlines like "Bills beat wounded Dolphins" ....everybody seems to know the real reason why we lost, but Bills fans wont openly admit the real reason why they won....like I said before If its respect theyre looking for, for beating a wounded team, theyre not going to find any (especially around here)...a congratulations is about all theyre gonna get.

Actually, a half game if you want to get technical. I believe the Bills now have the head-to-head tie breaker with Mijami...

Back
Top Bottom