What's Happened to Baker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Happened to Baker?

O:-)

No agenda there..
Yeah you are right nobody should criticize the LBC, DC or HC. They are doing a fabulous job of coaching up one of the historically worst defenses to ever step on to the field.

But keep going after posters who aren't happy with the coaching thus far, no agendas there.

Yeah you are right nobody should criticize the LBC, DC or HC. They are doing a fabulous job of coaching up one of the historically worst defenses to ever step on to the field.

But keep going after posters who aren't happy with the coaching thus far, no agendas there.

It's called being objective.
Can't have it both ways.
Either this is a tank year, /w new coaches, void of talent and it's a wash year,
or it's not a tank year, a coach is a coach and we have talent and should win.

I love the back and forth judging of where things stand every other second.

It’s curious to me how some can root for 0-16 yet defend the coaching staff. Those to failures go hand in hand imo.

It's called being objective.
Can't have it both ways.
Either this is a tank year, /w new coaches, void of talent and it's a wash year,
or it's not a tank year, a coach is a coach and we have talent and should win.

I love the back and forth judging of where things stand every other second.
The defense is not that void of talent to be as dismal as it is, tank or no tank. Considering the HC is a defensive "wizard", the defense should be at least respectable. It's a down right atrocity when you have to consider Matt Burke was probably better.

The defense is not that void of talent to be as dismal as it is, tank or no tank. Considering the HC is a defensive "wizard", the defense should be at least respectable. It's a down right atrocity when you have to consider Matt Burke was probably better.

Lol..So you're going to conveintely pretend that the defensive players AND by extension the offsensive side of the ball(they feed each other, BTW) talent during those years are comparable to this year?

Further, since you have a funny way of judging apples to apples.
What's the excuse for teams like the Jets, Browns, Steelers, Bengals, Skins etc with vastly more talent on both sides of the ball?
Considering our team, by your defintion, and those teams are the same on the "talent" scale.

Lol..So you're going to conveintely pretend that the defensive players AND by extension the offsensive side of the ball(they feed each other, BTW) talent during those years are comparable to this year?

Further, since you have a funny way of judging apples to apples.
What's the excuse for teams like the Jets, Browns, Steelers, Bengals, Skins etc with vastly more talent on both sides of the ball?
Considering our team, by your defintion, and those teams are the same on the "talent" scale.
I'm not making excuses for any team nor was I talking about any team besides the Dolphins. Since you mentioned them, those teams aren't on the same planet of horrible that we are on.

We've been dealing with constant 3 and outs for a decade so it's silly to crutch this defense with that nonsense. You can pretend the talent is too much to overcome but I remember many people saying the defense would be solid in the offseason. Yeah we lost a few players like every year but it's no excuse for the **** show we see every week. Coaching is the biggest issue right now, the opponents OC's are licking their chops feasting on the ineptitude on our sidelines.

I'm not making excuses for any team nor was I talking about any team besides the Dolphins. Since you mentioned them, those teams aren't on the same planet of horrible that we are on.

We've been dealing with constant 3 and outs for a decade so it's silly to crutch this defense with that nonsense. You can pretend the talent is too much to overcome but I remember many people saying the defense would be solid in the offseason. Yeah we lost a few players like every year but it's no excuse for the **** show we see every week. Coaching is the biggest issue right now, the opponents OC's are licking their chops feasting on the ineptitude on our sidelines.

Since we're metioning them show me how their talents stack up against ours?
Also how could you even bring up anything mentioned in the "off-season?"
Did you fail to catch the part where practically all of the talent is gone?
Do you still see a #91 Jersery with Wake on the back out there on the field?
If you do, then it might explain a lot.

These coaches aren't magicians and there's only so much coaching you can do.
I seriously doubt many on this boards lord and savior Billcheat could do much better.
I'm talking about the version that got fired his 1st time out at the HC job that many are conviently forgetting.

Fact is there's not a real way to say if this coach has it or not until they actually have some talent to work with.
I know that's an approach you're not willing to give them. But it's the only way to be fair and objective.

Since we're metioning them show me how their talents stack up against ours?
Also how could you even bring up anything mentioned in the "off-season?"
Did you fail to catch the part where practically all of the talent is gone?
Do you still see a #91 Jersery with Wake on the back out there on the field?
If you do, then it might explain a lot.

These coaches aren't magicians and there's only so much coaching you can do.
I seriously doubt many on this boards lord and savior Billcheat could do much better.
I'm talking about the version that got fired his 1st time out at the HC job that many are conviently forgetting.

Fact is there's not a real way to say if this coach has it or not until they actually have some talent to work with.
I know that's an approach you're not willing to give them. But it's the only way to be fair and objective.
Again I am not discussing other teams or outliers or any other crutches you need to lean on.

To be fair you are kind of a negative nancy

Back
Top Bottom