What's Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value?

What Is Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value?

• Total voters
Ted, I would agree except for the perception (misplaced I think) that Sanchez has more upside than Moore.. although Moore would presently make any team a better one that Sanchez. Even though I started the poll, I'm still twixt and tween between "4th" and "5th" round value .. cause actually I'd be pissed if Moore, who an argument can be made that he's presently the 3rd best QB in the division, goes for anything less than a 4th.

So although as the 6th round option I meant "Painter" (whom the jest are so proud of beating in the second half of game 15 in 09), I will continue to "ponder" this myself. :up:
I took into account that the Chiefs may be in the market for a QB and I would be willing to bet they would rather take Moore. Call it a hunch if you want, but outside of them, neither will get more then a 5th IMHO.

His ridiculous contract makes him borderline untradeable. It's not just giving up the pick, it's taking on all that salary. No way.
Good point. He is owed 12 mil next season and counts as 17 mil in dead money. That is fraud, waste and abuse if I have ever seen it.

Jacksonville will be looking for a QB. Gabbert looks like he's the first of the young highly drafted QBs to be a bust. He looks so bad that it won't be too long before Henne gets tapped on the shoulder and they see what the Robot has to offer. The Jags may well be in the running for Barkley but a 4 playoff game winner like Sanchez could be given an opportunity in Jax.

Jacksonville will be looking for a QB. Gabbert looks like he's the first of the young highly drafted QBs to be a bust. He looks so bad that it won't be too long before Henne gets tapped on the shoulder and they see what the Robot has to offer. The Jags may well be in the running for Barkley but a 4 playoff game winner like Sanchez could be given an opportunity in Jax.

Shonn green has more playoff wind than mjd. Maybe they should pick him up to. Heck. Rex grossman made it to the Super Bowl. That's who Jax should really go after

Pretty sure long term a different Jets QB will be their franchise QB. Isnt he a local? And dont they need to sell tickets? Makes sense to me.

A Jets Fan From JI's objective analytical comparative graphic analysis of Sanchez

interesting work ups (and damning) Again, why JetsInsider has the lowest proportion of blind homers who are still avid fans:
http://nyjetscap.com/2012_Articles/sanchezpercentage.php
http://nyjetscap.com/2012_Articles/sanchezYPC.php

Haven't verified these numbers so take it for what it's worth, but this is from another JI poster:
Sanchez has never gone 5 consecutive games where he completed more than
52% of his passes.

Sanchez has never gone 5 consecutive games where he had 5 games with a
QB rating above 60

Sanchez has never gone 5 consecutive games where he threw 200 yards

A Jets Fan From JI's objective analytical comparative graphic analysis of Sanchez

interesting work ups (and damning) Again, why JetsInsider has the lowest proportion of blind homers who are still avid fans:
http://nyjetscap.com/2012_Articles/sanchezpercentage.php
http://nyjetscap.com/2012_Articles/sanchezYPC.php

Haven't verified these numbers so take it for what it's worth, but this is from another JI poster:
Sanchez has never gone 5 consecutive games where he completed more than
52% of his passes.

Sanchez has never gone 5 consecutive games where he had 5 games with a
QB rating above 60

Sanchez has never gone 5 consecutive games where he threw 200 yards

good stuff. Jetsnation is pretty realistic too. Just about all of them there think Sanchez is awful

good stuff. Jetsnation is pretty realistic too. Just about all of them there think Sanchez is awful

Its's ironic isn't it that we're "blessed" with the full-court presence of the most homeristic poster from the most delusional jets forum of the 3, isn't it?

[video=youtube;jsVRj7VvfWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVRj7VvfWc[/video]

Sounds like Cypress Hill :chuckle:

funny4-1.gif

And Mark Sanchez

Its's ironic isn't it that we're "blessed" with the full-court presence of the most homeristic poster from the most delusional jets forum of the 3, isn't it?

I would be lying if I said there hasn't been more than one occasion where I've actually lol'd in real life with the stuff he's come up with. It's kinda like that nutty uncle who no one wants to sit next to at the family reunion but whose absurdness actually cuts through some of the monotony. Not sure if I'd miss the little guy if he left but I find it intriguing, amazing, baffling and downright hilarious at times to see what people can convince themselves of when their entire thought process is completely based on emotion rather than rational thought

Okay, despite that Sanchez's biggest, most vacuum-visioned fluffer keeps maintaining I'm a non-objective homer, I'm gonna prove that ASSumption wrong by voting sincerely that I believe Taco could make a good, reliable back-up providing he can get his head on straight - so indeed he's worth a 5th round pick. I could have as easily said he's Curtis Painter-like or worthless at this point just to be arbitrary but that's not what I really believe. :idk:

Then again, for years I've been maintaining that the difference between Sanchez and Henne is the cast of characters, especially the OL that either had to deal with, and of course that no matter whatever else you may say about Chad, at least his testicles have dropped. So objectively speaking I think those two are worth about the same value with about the same upside, although IMO, neither one of them comes close to Matt Moore either from a fundamental nor intangible standpoint.

Could be anything from a 3rd round pick to a 5th round pick. Depends how generous, or desperate, the other teams general manager is. The guy isn't a great QB, but he could be a dependable backup QB, and someone may want that. Unlikely though.

Could be anything from a 3rd round pick to a 5th round pick. Depends how generous, or desperate, the other teams general manager is. The guy isn't a great QB, but he could be a dependable backup QB, and someone may want that. Unlikely though.

If he isn't a dependable starter, why would he be a dependable backup? That is the problem with Sanchez. He is too inconsistent. He also doesn't seem to have the mental makeup to be a backup.

His ridiculous contract makes him borderline untradeable. It's not just giving up the pick, it's taking on all that salary. No way.

This. I think the Jets would have to give up a draft pick of their own just to get rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom