whats on your minds fellow fin fans ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats on your minds fellow fin fans ?

Lorenzo Rules

Active Roster
Reaction score
happy thanksgiving guys I was watching two really bad football games today and one thing on my mind is media pundits here were glad that the networks didnt have the dolphins on primetime last two years but they didnt complain about the Lions and Bengals and other bad football teams being on primetime.

my beef today is the san fran - dallas game wasnt competitive and fox didnt switch games but the bears packers game was competitive and they switched it.

now for the dolphins

I wonder if if the dolphins will be on primetime next year.

I am pondering ifwe will make the playoffs. something tells me no

what I am wondering about is can the dolphins use free agent vets to shore up the oline and use the draft for wr, cb, safety , and dt .

next year fellas is going to be a let down year unless Tuna and company can bring in some experienced players at oline and dt and they shore up the secondary.

our schedule is going to be rough next year so we will need to have a good draft because we are not out of the woods in terms of being a bad team we are teetering on the edge and we need to get it going.

I have a hard time thinking about anything after seeing that pic.

this gal and I are going to come to miami and start a family the only problem is we havent met yet.

From the angle, it almost looks like she's adjusting the bottom half of her bikini which is sooo hot.

my mind is consisting of how much i hate ted ginn and his 2 dropped balls and his -20 yard return...in other nfl im disgusted at the fact the lions get to play every thanksgiving

Back
Top Bottom