What’s Ryan Tannehill’s Future With The Miami Dolphins? Here’s What He’s Been Told | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What’s Ryan Tannehill’s Future With The Miami Dolphins? Here’s What He’s Been Told

He struggled to push the ball down the field. He also took sacks he shouldn't have.

Not really struggle as he really didn't take many if any downfield. The commentators made mention of it during the game. When you limit your risk, you limit the pay off.
I didn't get a chance to watch, looks like they didn't run the ball very well. A total of 46 plays on offense is extremely low. They didn't stop the run either.
I understand the need to push the ball in today's NFL, but it's hard to fault a guy that gives you 3 TDs

This is going to get sticky. Last game we learned that Ryan can still play, but Gase took away Ryan's ability to go win it late in the game. It'll be interesting to watch.

Yes, like we have seen Tannehill do on sooo many occasions, especially in a big game with playoff implications.

It was a crap call by Gase obviously but c'mon, don't pretend like it's something tannehill has made a living on doing in the NFL.

Last edited:
Depends on whose available during draft time. Most of the teams with better draft choices will be teams that already have quarterbacks-either good veterans or last draft rookies. it's easier trade to a team that doesn't need a quarterback.

to me I think rookie qb can come into Miami and win 6 to 8 game his first yr but he have to be better than OS. closed to talent level of thill17, moore and cutler toward end of their career. Wilson is key. he make every qb look good.

I think Tannehill will be back. Not sure how long his contract is for, but I think Miami would be smart to hold onto him for one more year. At least Tannehill is a competent quarterback and looking around at what might be available is pretty eye opening, and not in a good way!

Draft a quarterback in the middle rounds, don't reach, and who knows.

Yes, like we have seen Tannehill do on sooo many occasions, especially in a big game with playoff implications.

It was a crap call by Gase obviously but c'mon, don't pretend like it's something tannehill has made a living on doing in the NFL.

Has more 4th quarter comebacks than Rodgers, so can we say the same about him?

And don’t push the bullshit of OMG you’re comparing Tannehill to Rodgers? Blah blah blah...

Read it somewhere Rodgers is like 0-37 when trailing a team by more than a point in the 4th quarter.

Bottom line, don’t act like Ryan hasn’t done it before. It’s ignorant...

And don’t push the bullshit of OMG you’re comparing Tannehill to Rodgers? Blah blah blah...

Read it somewhere Rodgers is like 0-37 when trailing a team by more than a point in the 4th quarter.

It's more ignorant to have false sense of security.

I didn't get a chance to watch, looks like they didn't run the ball very well. A total of 46 plays on offense is extremely low. They didn't stop the run either.
I understand the need to push the ball in today's NFL, but it's hard to fault a guy that gives you 3 TDs

The commentators made the astute observation, no different than the commentators who made note of Carr and Oakland having a solid day but his stats being skewed due to everything being thrown was within 5 yards of the LOS.

Why do you people take criticism of Tannehill so personally?

Why do you people take criticism of Tannehill so personally?

Whose taking it personally?

It is just a counter to what was said. He said he hasn’t or can’t be trusted to do it. That’s ignorant in my opinion.

What I get a kick out of is those who think everything we say is a matter of taking something personally. If that were the case no one on this whole damn board would have time for anything else.

Move him back to WR, he did well at A&M as a WR. That’s what his future as a Dolphin should be. Oh and restructure his contract.. ...... hell can he block? Maybe try him at TE.
:munch:

The commentators made the astute observation, no different than the commentators who made note of Carr and Oakland having a solid day but his stats being skewed due to everything being thrown was within 5 yards of the LOS.
There must have been some serious YAC with the Tennessee receivers, Mariota had 13.2 YPA

Whose taking it personally?

It is just a counter to what was said. He said he hasn’t or can’t be trusted to do it. That’s ignorant in my opinion.

What I get a kick out of is those who think everything we say is a matter of taking something personally. If that were the case no one on this whole damn board would have time for anything else.

Still come off as offended. But oh well, just my perception.

Back
Top Bottom