what's taking so long with Suh!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what's taking so long with Suh!!!!

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
is it me or is it an hour and a half past free agency and he hasn't signed yet! nobody for that matter has signed and nobody is saying anything.

its only been an hour, take a breath and say it again

they are trying to make it look like they didn't already have a deal in place.

Relax. Nothing is stopping this deal from happening. That money is crazy. Sexton and Tannenbaum's relationship has been well documented. Things are fine.

they are trying to make it look like they didn't already have a deal in place.

Ha, this is exactly what I was thinking. They'll also probably move around the numbers to make it not be exactly what Mort was reporting.

I saw on twitter though that his $60 million will be paid THIS YEAR. That's insane and not sure if possible...

Was wondering how long before this thread appeared tho...

Yea they want the nfl to think its in negotiations

I'm hoping a 114M contract is more then a 1 pager, so it's taking a long time to review and dot the I(s) and cross the T(s). They are also probably buying SUH a new iPhone so the NFL can't track the phone records...

Contract details still needed to be ironed out. When Wallace signed, we knew about it before free agency, but it was announced around like 10:00PM that first day. I think the Albert deal wasn't officially announced until day 2. The Suh deal might be officially announced tonight, but wouldn't be surprised if official word comes tomorrow.

MAybe they are holding out to see the deal Clay gets, to possibly rework both deals to get both here in Miami.

Contract details still needed to be ironed out. When Wallace signed, we knew about it before free agency, but it was announced around like 10:00PM that first day. I think the Albert deal wasn't officially announced until day 2. The Suh deal might be officially announced tonight, but wouldn't be surprised if official word comes tomorrow.

IIRC, Wallace's deal was finalized within about a half hour of free agency opening. I remember I was at a college baseball game, sweating my ass off...

Back
Top Bottom