what's taking so long with Suh!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what's taking so long with Suh!!!!

Couldn't it be because we are waiting to see what happens with Clay and maybe have our eye on a couple other guys we want to see if we can sign? Suh's contract is so large maybe they wanna see what happens first so they know which way they want to structure it for cap purposes? They just say to Suh hey buddy now that we are all done just wait a day or two and see if we can grab these other guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's because they don't want to get into trouble for breaking the rules (if they did) and they are figuring out what to do with Clay.

He's counting his money first before the deal is finalized

4936161ggv.jpg

Just got word they are paying him in cash. Takes a while to count that much.. they have to keep starting over cause philbin can't make it to 60.

I think it because Suh knows we put all our eggs in one basket and he wants more money....don't be surprised if that 60 million G is 70 G by tomorrow morning....he has us over a barrel....I would call his bluff and schedule a visit with Wilfork and offer him him a nice 3 yr deal and move on and let someone else over pay for Suh.....

I think it because Suh knows we put all our eggs in one basket and he wants more money....don't be surprised if that 60 million G is 70 G by tomorrow morning....he has us over a barrel....I would call his bluff and schedule a visit with Wilfork and offer him him a nice 3 yr deal and move on and let someone else over pay for Suh.....

I really doubt he's asking for more, he would already be the highest paid defensive player in NFL history.

RE-LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX. Miami trying to avoid the "done deal over the weekend" perception.

Has anyone considered that the Dolphins need time to acquire the $60 mil. they're about to pay Suh? They're going to cut a check for that amount almost immediately. Even the super-wealthy don't have $60 mil. laying around in a checking account. I wouldn't be surprised if Ross has to liquidate some assets or borrow the money from a financial institution in order to pay it, that's the standard procedure anyway. Teams often borrow the upfront money.

I'm thinking the FO is scared about the tampering. I bet there changing the numbers. But other teams also need to be looked into.

for your viewing pleasure in the meantime

[video=youtube;y2wV4pK-gFc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wV4pK-gFc[/video]

Has anyone considered that the Dolphins need time to acquire the $60 mil. they're about to pay Suh? They're going to cut a check for that amount almost immediately. Even the super-wealthy don't have $60 mil. laying around in a checking account. I wouldn't be surprised if Ross has to liquidate some assets or borrow the money from a financial institution in order to pay it, that's the standard procedure anyway. Teams often borrow the upfront money.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

WHAT? Dude Ross is worth over 6 BILLION dollars

I'm sure he's probably emptying his piggy banks and and digging through the couch to find that 60 mil!!

Back
Top Bottom