whats the best situation??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats the best situation???

we trade down wit tampa get some extra picks, get Ronnie Brown or Caddy or Benson. Get some other players for O and some D like safety and possibly LB and go onf rom there

we trade down wit tampa get some extra picks, get Ronnie Brown or Caddy or Benson. Get some other players for O and some D like safety and possibly LB and go onf rom there
thats very vague
can you be specific with any names??

stoody24 said:
thats very vague
can you be specific with any names??

im not big on college players names but a few that i hear about, im not super into the draft

If S.F. does end up taking Alex Smith (which appears to be the case) I think Miami's only trading partner is Minnesota. It doesnt appear that anyone wants to move up for Rodgers, so our hope is that teams (Minnesota) wants to move ahead of Cleveland to take Edwards. Only problem is that the Vikings don't seem willing to trade both firsts. If they are unwilling to do so they will have to pony up #7 , there second and third rounders, and probably a future 1st or 2nd rounder. I think its in Miami's best interest to put the word out there they are seriously considering taking Edwards at #2.

If S.F. does end up taking Alex Smith (which appears to be the case) I think Miami's only trading partner is Minnesota. It doesnt appear that anyone wants to move up for Rodgers, so our hope is that teams (Minnesota) wants to move ahead of Cleveland to take Edwards. Only problem is that the Vikings don't seem willing to trade both firsts. If they are unwilling to do so they will have to pony up #7 , there second and third rounders, and probably a future 1st or 2nd rounder. I think its in Miami's best interest to put the word out there they are seriously considering taking Edwards at #2.
i cant disagree

and to the others that posted
we need a wr in the first not a RB
ricky will prolly come back plus
since this is a rb loaded draft why not get a rb in the second???

just my opinions

stoody24 said:
i think the best situation is my mock in my signature!!

any thoughts???

if the trades worked out that way...not bad. I'd make a couple of changes though.

@ #5 instead of Edwards, I make it either Caddy or Mike Williams (of course that changes your 2nd round JJ pick but I'll skip that because I like Shelton a little better but becomes moot with a Caddy pick at 5 if it happened)

@ 70 I take Sensebaugh out of UNC or James Butler of GT

@ 216 I take a flier on a QB-like LoVecchio, Ben Doughtery, or even Marcus Randall.

He it goes:
Trade with Minnesota for both their picks.
Trade Surtain to Arizona or KC. I am going to use KC because I think Vermeil will lean on the GM to get him.

#7 C.Williams (RB): He might have been Sabans guy from the beginning
#18 Brodney Pool (FS): Best Saftey in draft with Davis likely projected as a OLB
#46 Matt Roth (DE): If he is gone I say Tuck from Notre Dame will be there and is simular
#70 C. Henry (WR): Potential Potential Potential Built like Plaxico
4th A. Hawthorne or L. Castillo (DT): Which ever slides to there because of their issues
5th T. Daniels (CB) LSU: We need a corner and he is from Saban system and is pretty fast.
7th C. Myers O-line Hometown guy, from UM. Has started at every position in the line at one point in his career. cant go wrong with a 3 year starter from UM in the 7th.

Last edited by a moderator:
best Scenario?

We trade down with Minny for their 2 1sts and a 4th. then our draft goes

1a.Brown/Caddy/Benson
1b.Khalif Barnes/Thomas Davis
3.Kirk Morrison
4a.Adrian McPherson
4b.Ben Wilkerson
5.Anthony Bryant
7.Ryan Fitzpatrick

I'd be partying all night long if our draft looked like this.

He it goes:
Trade Surtain to Arizona or KC. I am going to use KC because I think Vermeil will lean on the GM to get him.

#18 Brodney Pool (FS): Best Saftey in draft with Davis likely projected as a OLB
#46 Matt Roth (DE): If he is gone I say Tuck from Notre Dame will be there and is simular
4th A. Hawthorne or L. Castillo (DT): Which ever slides to there because of their issues
5th T. Daniels (CB) LSU: We need a corner and he is from Saban system and is pretty fast.
7th C. Myers O-line Hometown guy, from UM. Has started at every position in the line at one point in his career. cant go wrong with a 3 year starter from UM in the 7th.
not bad at all but you need mcpherson in there somewhere!!!!!!

i still like mine but everyone has opinions and different tastes

beejay05 said:
He it goes:

Now, THAT is outstanding!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Back
Top Bottom