Whats The Chances? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats The Chances?

finz810

Rookie
Reaction score
goin to be leavin for Ohio next fall for college. im gonna be leavin my season tickets and Direct TV sunday ticket behind:(

whats the chances the phins play in Cleveland or Cincinnatti or even Indianapolis in the next 4-5 years while im up their? it'll b the only chance I get to see them.

Any1 from Ohio? any good sport bars to watch the Phins?
gonna b up in Bowling Green

My first live Phins game was in Indy in '92 or so. Good fans there. Very nice experience. Of course that was pre-Manning so I'm sure lots of BAndwaggoners have jumped on.

If you cant get the NFL pass, then just watch it via stream.. For about $12 you can watch the whole season from your laptop live lol..

If you cant get the NFL pass, then just watch it via stream.. For about $12 you can watch the whole season from your laptop live lol..

Or for about $0 USD you can watch or listen to every game online...

I think the chances are high that we will play the Steelers, Browns, Colts, or Bengals in the next few years. I am pretty sure those are all realitvly close to Ohio.

Little bit longer drive but you may be able to catch a MIA vs. Jets game in NJ.

Or for about $0 USD you can watch or listen to every game online...

I think the chances are high that we will play the Steelers, Browns, Colts, or Bengals in the next few years. I am pretty sure those are all realitvly close to Ohio.

Little bit longer drive but you may be able to catch a MIA vs. Jets game in NJ.
Well i was talking about online streams.. But i meant some good quality stream and not some p2p crappy stuff like sopcast or TVU where you can barely see anything because of how low quality is lol.

Back
Top Bottom