What's the deal with Randy Mueller? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the deal with Randy Mueller?

The Bopkin

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about this guy. On one hand I hear he's good, then I see guys on this board bashing him. What's his deal?

I know some people here think he's stupid for trading Ricky Williams, but really, that was a sweet deal for BOTH teams. New Orleans did end up with 2 first rounders for him, plus it's not like they didn't have a good replacement ready to go. Really, it was a shrewd move by the Saints. When you have a glut at one position, you do what the Saints did and it paid off for them, unless they blow the first rounders they got.

Anyway, help me out. What's his deal?

The people who bash him don't pay any attention to the things that happen outside the Miami Dolphins.

The thing I questioned about Mueller (on the board) was the Dale Carter deal last spring.

I just don't know what he's ever done aside from the Ricky trade. What has he done that warrants putting him in the driver's seat of one of the premier NFL franchises? Where was he at prior to NO? Seattle?

He took a 3-13 team to 11-5, divison champions, and won the first playoff game in the history of that team within one year.

He drafted Darren Howard, Duece McAllister, Charles Grant, and LeCharles Bently while making the trade for Aaron Brooks.

Back
Top Bottom