What's The First Thing You Think Of When You Think Miami Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The First Thing You Think Of When You Think Miami Dolphins?

What is the first thing you think of when you think Miami Dolphins?

• Don Shula

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Dan Marino

Votes: 57 44.5%
  • The Perfect Season

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Uniforms

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • The Stadium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • A Specific Game (please elaborate)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 21.9%

• Total voters
I started really following the Phins in the offseason of 2001. So I didn't see many Shula/Marino games besides the games my brothers recorded. But the first thing I think of is Dan Marino because he's the player I've done the most research on and also Ace Ventura.

Marino for me ... loved watching him as a kid. If I was older it would be Shula and/or the perfect season.

Family is a good answer. I also inherited the fins. Not sure if I'd give Pops a high five or a shot in the nuts for that one, though. So Marino it is.

What is the first thing you think of when you think Miami Dolphins?

Everything in the poll plus hundreds of memories.....

I was getting old enough to start watching and understanding football when Marino was QB. Plus pops used to take me to a lot of practices. Met and got Marinos autograph 3 times! So Marino for me

CxwnbbkXEAA-JJ8.jpg

jk jk

Dan the Man!! Shula is a close second. Remembering those years where we were ALWAYS in the playoffs or playoff hunt and never out of any game is the lasting imprint that keeps me rooted as a huge fan of this team.

Fourth Quarter, down 24-7 and you just had CONFIDENCE that Dan could and would bring the team back.

Amazing times.

Shame that he didn't get a ring.

Back
Top Bottom