What's the hold up with the OL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the hold up with the OL?

NJPHIN34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I kno that FA is still early, but it seems like alot of teams are being agressive and nabbing all the quality players. It worries me that there are 2 major holes on the right side of the line. I know we brought in B. Williams from Philly, why have we not offered him a contract yet? He is very versatile and nasty, just what we need. I kno this may sound panicky but I'm just a little concerned with our FO's wait and see procedures. I wouldn't mind takin that approach to fill a few remaining spots on the roster but not when we have 2 empty OL spots? So hopefully Rick & Co. kno what they're doin because I'd sure like to kno.........

I think it partly has to do with the fact that some teams are waiting till a certain day to release people. Rick keeps talking about this "plan" and its working out just fine... im assuming he is just waiting for people to be released... less money

Don't panic - the market is beginning to settle down and Rick is playing it really well. Players went in with overinflated opinions of their worth and they are seeing that the market isn't there. So prices will come down and then we will move in. It's a big chess game.

Originally posted by Boomer
Don't panic - the market is beginning to settle down and Rick is playing it really well. Players went in with overinflated opinions of their worth and they are seeing that the market isn't there. So prices will come down and then we will move in. It's a big chess game.

Have you heard anything on the D Boston rumors??

It's not like any of the guys we've been looking at aren't there anymore. Williams, Coleman, Brown, & Salaam are still out there, as are Claridge & Page.

Originally posted by NJPHIN34
I kno that FA is still early, but it seems like alot of teams are being agressive and nabbing all the quality players. It worries me that there are 2 major holes on the right side of the line. I know we brought in B. Williams from Philly, why have we not offered him a contract yet? He is very versatile and nasty, just what we need. I kno this may sound panicky but I'm just a little concerned with our FO's wait and see procedures. I wouldn't mind takin that approach to fill a few remaining spots on the roster but not when we have 2 empty OL spots? So hopefully Rick & Co. kno what they're doin because I'd sure like to kno.........

You got something against W s?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom