What's The Real Problem? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Real Problem?

What's the Real Problem?

• It's everything. A total rebuild, from top to bottom is needed.

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Adam Gase. In year three the offense is still putrid.

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
Poll option are too limited
Yeah. I had about six choices, but I don't know what happened. Can't seem to edit either. My choices included Tannehiil, the offensive line, lack of physicality and chill out we are 3-2.

When the OL is patch-work and the next man up is atrocious.....and the WR's cannot consistently beat man press....the offense is a wreck. Add in a poor performance by the QB and....disaster

When the OL is patch-work and the next man up is atrocious.....and the WR's cannot consistently beat man press....the offense is a wreck. Add in a poor performance by the QB and....disaster

You forgot bad play-calling and no adjustments.

"He has that IT factor you can't teach. "

Can't roll my eyes any harder.

You don’t think that’s a thing? Was Dan Marino the best athlete? Could he throw it the farthest? He 100% had quarterback intangibles you can’t teach. The greats always do. Sorry that your guy doesn’t have it but don’t pretend that’s not a real thing

You don’t think that’s a thing? Was Dan Marino the best athlete? Could he throw it the farthest? He 100% had quarterback intangibles you can’t teach. The greats always do. Sorry that your guy doesn’t have it but don’t pretend that’s not a real thing

The way he darted around the pocket to avoid defenders while looking downfield (even after his Achille's injury) was a treat to watch.

Neither of those options. Having zero depth behind our starters is the problem. Having our LG and C go down shouldn’t derail a season, yet here we are.

That and the front office refusing to bring in real competition for Tannehill.

Mostly the o-line imo. The playcalling and QB play are also questionable, particularly on 3rd down. The defense has improved dramatically though. Overall I think the team is moving toward a good direction. A total rebuild would be silly. We have some nice young talent to build around. And with the exception of his obsession with screens, I think Gase is doing a solid job. At 3-2 we're a game ahead of most predictions. And other than Tannehill and Young, we played well against a good Bengals team. The sky is not falling. We'll probably lose tomorrow too. The Bears are an underrated team imo. We may not make the playoffs, we have a tough schedule. But there are a lot of positives about this team right now. I can't remember the last time I felt that way.

Let’s just not go again with Aponte! Just repeats history. No one could possibly know on the outside if she has any good and I bet she’s not that good.
You don't have to be on the inside to know that she did a great job. All you have to know is her history and that we never had a cap problem while she was here. But you actually have to know what she was doing here.

You don't have to be on the inside to know that she did a great job. All you have to know is her history and that we never had a cap problem while she was here. But you actually have to know what she was doing here.
I'm not impressed with the time she was here. Who did Suh?

I'm not impressed with the time she was here. Who did Suh?
Tannebaum. Dawn left in 2016 but only to fulfill her contract obligations. Tannebaum came in February 2015. Suh was signed in March 2015. Tannebaum also redid Suh's contract. Tannebaum loves big contracts (see Jets).

You are not impressed with her because hardly anybody knew she was there. From 2010 to 2015 nobody heard about salary cap problems, big dead monies, etc. She also negotiated a very team friendly/player friendly contract with Tannehill. Of course Tannebaum destroyed that one last offseason.

You did not hear about her because there were no problems. And because you did not hear about her you were not impressed.

Tannebaum. Dawn left in 2016 but only to fulfill her contract obligations. Tannebaum came in February 2015. Suh was signed in March 2015. Tannebaum also redid Suh's contract. Tannebaum loves big contracts (see Jets).

You are not impressed with her because hardly anybody knew she was there. From 2010 to 2015 nobody heard about salary cap problems, big dead monies, etc. She also negotiated a very team friendly/player friendly contract with Tannehill. Of course Tannebaum destroyed that one last offseason.

You did not hear about her because there were no problems. And because you did not hear about her you were not impressed.
The media wrote about her. Then, as usual everyone here (perhaps not you) starting talking about her like she was "all that". A team doesn't hinge on how you write contracts as much as "who you write them for and who you select". And that's been terrible. And really I don't want to hear about her either. This is not a top five factor in football, or my interests. She is a bean counter.

Total rebuild. Absolutely. Entire front office and coaching staff is trash.

People gave too much props for the 2017 draft, which is now looking pretty awful. Our 5th and 6th round picks from that class were our best picks -- someone should be fired for that alone.

It’s the coach. His system on offense is garbage. He refuses to upgrade the line 3 years now. He obviously let rt17 play hurt and look horrible in 2 straight games. He drafted Harris who is a no show two years running. Caroo. Just horrible. No back up qb.

If they don’t look competitor today, I’m done with this coach. They’ve looked like garbage on offense for a year and half now, even in wins. I haven’t cringed watching this offense since 2016 against the cardinals.

real problem the strength and training unit along with the medical staff they been pure trash

Back
Top Bottom