what's up guys, new to the | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what's up guys, new to the

joeharley

Practice Squad
Reaction score
board. it looks very impressive.

excited for the season to start.

i hope this board is pro-dolphin. i post on dolphin digest and at times gets to be tiresome of the anti fin fans. i still think it's a great forum though, if not for a couple of lunkheads there.

talk to you guys soon.

Welcome... I used to go to the Digest board alot.. most of the guys on that board fail to see the bright side of things (to say the least)..

anyways I like this board think it is great.. Find myself here alot more then digest now.

Originally posted by joeharley

i hope this board is pro-dolphin. i post on dolphin digest and at times gets to be tiresome of the anti fin fans. i still think it's a great forum though, if not for a couple of lunkheads there.

talk to you guys soon.

Hey joe, glad to see you made it. Send me an E-mail, we'll catch-up.

BB

I was on the Miami Herald MB. It was filling up with Dolphin Haters or Paranoid Dolphin Fans. It was hide the razor blades time.

Originally posted by joeharley

talk to you guys soon.

Welcome to the board, this is probably one of the best boards around for Dolpins Talk...You get it all here..Pro phins, Worried Phins, Eat you alive Phins,
VisitorPhins (other teams fans who really want to be a Dol-Fan)...and Good analysis Phins..

Back
Top Bottom