Whats up guys? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats up guys?

stairwaytoheavn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a finfan from phinzone. this place looks pretty cool and has a lot more posters, I'm likin it.
Heres to a successfull and fiedler free 2004 season. :xii:

:welcome:

Looks like I'm you're welcoming commitee. You'll have to excuse the Dolphans, they seem to have lost their manners :judge:

Nah, we all got bedtimes. :)

:welcome:

A warning though........This site is addictive..............I'ts worse than beer...............

:woot:
another member joins the ranks... Make sure to divorce the wife now cause this stie is to addictive you wont have time for her... Also make sure to stop by the did Armando lie thread and spend a weak readin it.. you'll cry you'll laugh its the Feel good Thread of the year... :eat:

anyways... :welcome: :drinkers: :beerbang:

Welcome stairwaytoheavn,

Thank you for registering, I know you won't regret it as it's the largest Miami Dolphins fan site online. We're always improving and making the site better in any way we can, so if you have any ideas please let us know.

If you have any questions, please be sure to check in the Complaints, Suggestions, or Questions forum. Additionally, feel free to PM any moderator... we're here to help ya out :cool:

Again welcome to the site... happy posting!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Originally posted by stairwaytoheavn
I'm a finfan from phinzone. this place looks pretty cool and has a lot more posters, I'm likin it.
Heres to a successfull and fiedler free 2004 season. :xii:

What's up stairway.
I was in the Phinzone also but there isn't as much action on
their threads and you get some good insight from a lot of these guys over here.

Once they went down a few weeks ago I never logged back in.

Welcome :happydrin

thanks for the welcome. yeah the phinzone forum got a new server and whiped everything out and it took a while for it to get back up to speed, so i figured to check out another forum.

Back
Top Bottom